Reviews for Catching Duo
inneko abroad chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Hey if you want I'd love to beta for you :) and I think you should leave this chapter like it is and go ahead and write a new chapter to tie it up. You have a good premise, you could even make it longer. I'd sure love to see the character relations truly develop. Although at one point in this chapter when Trowa is thinking it makes it sound like he's not already lovers with Quatre which they had admitted they were to Duo way before. Quote: "Of course, he didn't know much about relationships, never having gotten very far in one himself, but he wasn't averse to the idea". I am really intrigued by this household and would love to see more written about it. I just realized this is an older story...
inneko abroad chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
HAHAHA! this is going to be awesome!
Crazyjess09 chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
this is really fuuny and ireally hope that true love fnally does come out of this and that heero doesnt still think that he wants to hurt the point like at the beginning and with that i hope tha there is more because iwanna know what happens next please so update when ever you are ready
Tara Lynn Payne chapter 12 . 5/18/2005
Lovely story, too bad you ended it there, it seems as though it could go on furthur, leave the chappy as is. But add atleast another chapter or make it a triology and write more to it! It shouldn't end its so good!
Srix chapter 12 . 3/21/2005
just to let ya know I really do like your fic though Im not a big fan of yaoi/shonen-ai myself, and that I think is very sweet /_/ so yeah... neway see ya
Shinigami's Lover chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
well i'm kinda hung on the last page...its good i dea to rewrite it but all in all i like it.
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 12 . 3/4/2005
i think you should update as soon as possible! the story line is great. no errors that i noticed. all in all its a great fic! keep up the great work and update sooner!
SyrynsKiss chapter 12 . 2/26/2005
You can't stop now _ You're doing so well!
M-python-girl chapter 12 . 2/11/2005
I Think you should put a fourth chapter on, or make a sequel, or better both. it's good, i'm addicted. so you get to update now.
joannaquirk89 chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
aw... :3 that was cute.
Sivy chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
alright, I like the whole point to the story and all that jazz... but I don't think Duo would have let Heero get away without a scracth from touching his hair... but it is AU and I will be finishing this story... just thought it was kinda annoying that Duo is slightly prissy... maybe it will change later in the story... but thought I should mention that, I will proabably review again once I reach the end
crazeme chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
I really liked your story but it left me hanging. Catching Duo/Colds just abruptly stopped, kinda like in the middle of a chapter. Way too many things left dangling. Please continue. My curiousity is piqued. What's gonna happen next?
moonsnite chapter 12 . 2/1/2005
(blinks) i hate your endings T-T they always leave room for "well what next?" the fics so good, it just dosnt feel like its done. hope you change your mind and update some more on this fic. ;
Tabiku Tab Iakkin chapter 12 . 2/1/2005
Okay, I can take a hint :Grin: I'm working on sending a lovely little care package on over, with a few side things that might interest you. Give me about an hour K?

Tabiku Iakkin
snow chapter 12 . 1/31/2005
luv the story! r duo and heero gonna get a

"fun" scene?