Reviews for A Pirate's Weakness Sequel
vampirelover2009 chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
more more more! this is so cool! what's going to happen now?
ShadowDemoness413 chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
well i must say that it has promise... but what a cruel way to just stop writing! You should keep writing, I'd love to see what'd happen.
Nanami XIV chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
Please don't stop! :'( I LOVE this story. Keep going!
Carrie Ebolti chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
This is very good. that woman is Millie's mother, isnt she? Or is she going to turn out not to be and leave me looking like an idiot? Oh well. I love the way this story is written, and I want you to update. Now.
Trent chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
CHAPTER SIX RULES. I LOVE YOU GIRL.
Voldie on Varsity Track chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
I love you so much for updating! I love you so much that, in fact, I will ask you to marry me.

Hehe. Anyway, it's about time that you updated. Now what about The Child of the King? Don't make me sic a bunch of doughnut-eating police officers on you, Kate!

Sincerely,

Your Fellow Love Twin

PS: Daddy/Uncle Theoden wanted me to remind you to wear Huggies at night. P

PPS: Got goats?
Wicked Passion chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
I really love the story, and I hope you continue with it. I'm not sure where you should go with the story though... Millie seems the kind of character that wouldn't do anything she didn't want to do, so if Rose is on the Pearl than Millie definatly shouldn't be. Please continue!
Amidala chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
Please update soon! This is one of my favorite stories.
meowface chapter 5 . 8/9/2004
good story... oh and for the band question I like alot of bands...- Good Charlotte, Lost Prophets, Incubus, Switchfoot, Sugercult, Weezer, Greenday, Blink 182, Nickelback, The Rasmus,Sum 41, Simple Plan, Yellow Card, Story of the Year, Oasis, Linkin Park, and a bunch of others... I'm kinda obsessed with music. I actually play guitar in a band! The website is spontaneous_generation
Catherine the Pirate chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
Well, I like Bright Eyes and Fall Out Boy and Something Corporate and Rites of Spring (to your band question) otherwise... I LIKE YOUR STORY THE DRESS. Purple is my favorite color you know.
Amidala chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
I love this story! Update soon!
JessieRose chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
Good chapter, please write more! _

~JessieRose~
JessieRose chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Great two chapters, really glad you decided to write a sequel! Please update soon! _

~JessieRose~
Amidala chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
Great chapter! Is the person really her mother? Is Jack going to fall in love with her?
Amidala chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
I am thrilled that you are doing a sequel. Please update soon!