Reviews for Woman
cudspud chapter 1 . 3/3
You really know how to capture Echnida/Hedgehog dialogue well, although I feel as though you could have incorporated the famous line "What's up, doug?" somewhere. Did you know echidnas have 4 penis heads? A fact you should consider incorporating into your next FF.
CherryTsumeChan chapter 2 . 2/22
Lol, when you put "Well I don't run around nude" in a sentence, I had to process it, then I laughed. It sounded so wrong yet so funny
This was one of the best stories I have ever read
FatalEncounter chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
I read this story about a year ago and I fell on love with it then; re-read it and fell in love with it once more. It's so BEAUTIFUL, it really is. I am a Sonamy fair for life and this is the ONLY story I find myself resenting the fact Amy stayed with Sonic and routing for her to go with another guy; her and Knuckles should live happily ever after, he is so freaking adorable it makes my heart ache. Thank you so much for such an amazing story, I can read this a million times and never get tired of it.
FireWitch25 chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
That was so spectaacular! I never read a sonamyknux love triangle before and I'm glad I read this one!
MidnightMaddi chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Oh my God! This ended so beautifully !
King Arthur chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
I think I might be your three hundredth reviewer. If that's the case, I'll gladly take the position. Anyway, I have to say, I absolutely ADORED this story. I was seriously feeling for knuckles till the end. I wanted him to get together with Amy which is surprise since I ship SonAmy. I loved Amy and Knuckles interactions. It was impossible keeping a straight face when reading about the two of them.
But I was *this* close to flaming this story. As much as I love Amy, I was so angry at her when she said she would be with Sonic. I honestly didn't like him in this story. He didn't deserve her, Knuckles did. I thought Amy was purposely ignoring Knuckles feelings as well, but as it turns out she was only obvious to them. I kind of admired her when she ditched her date with her dear Sonic to confront Knuckles.
God, the last chapter had to be so touching. It's hard to explain how I felt. Happy? Sad? Maybe both? I had nothing but respect for Knuckles when he rejected Amy. And the fact that Amy considered being with him and not with Sonic made me so happy. I honestly thought he was going to be downplayed until the end ( I assure you, I would've flamed you if he was) It's nice to know he was being acknowledged.
In the end, I wonder about the phone call from Amy. I secretly hoped that it was the phone call that would bring the two together in the end, even if she is happy with Sonic, but that's up to me to interpret, isn't it?
Again, amazing story. I loved every bit of it.
puppylove98162 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
This was GREAT! But you ended on a cliffie... WHYYYY?!
puppylove98162 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
:'(((( NOOOOOOOOOO! KNUCKLES! YOU POOR THING!
puppylove98162 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Ooooo! So cute! Someone's jealous!
puppylove98162 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
ASDFGHJKLFKTFKOSBFSHBFYJS!
In other words, ERMAGERSH!
puppylove98162 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Ha! Take that Sonic! :P
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE this!
Bluetory chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
LOVE LOVED this. Too bad you don't post anymore? D:... Do you?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Lol sonics like evil now