Reviews for Stargate Fairy Tales
Tel nok shock chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
ROLF!
Tel nok shock chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Please post more of this stuff! Its truly funny
MilitaryMind chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
these were so funny i think you should write some more...
JFreak1334 chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
OH MY GOSH! GREAT FANTASTIC PRICELESS AMAZING FANTASTIC PRICELESS, PRICELESS,PRICELESS, did I mention priceless?

If you are thinking of doing anymore in the near future I would LOVE to read them and deff. Review! Keep it up Your other pieces are good too...Indeed...hehe hahaha I was LMBO reading these!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
lovely.

just dropping by to review since i need to add you to my fav authors list! me and my sis love your writings! your very talented.
WhatATragicComedy chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Cheeky, yes, but funny nonetheless. (And I so wasn't intending that to rhyme...it just happened.)
lovestruck1990 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
*rolling on the floor in fits of laughter until..shelaughs up...A SIMBYOTE?* "Uhh, why is it pulsing? Sam! Why is it pulsing!"

"Well, its due to the fluctuations in the temperal-"

"Ack! I have the flu! No technobabble!"

"Sorry"

:)A/N: sorry for the madness, I've been stuck in bed all week!
Sarah R chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Hahahahaha ! Your stories with SG-1 as Fairy tale are realy funny ! I'm reading it at work and it's very difficult to be quiet and not laugh lood.

I have read a lot of version of SG-1 and Fairy tales and yours are part of the best.

And i also love your cliche series.

PS : sorry for bad english, not my first language ;-)
Nyrocat chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
love the idea! Please write more!
akiko-dono chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
ever try reading these aloud? they're hilarious! lol! thanks for the laughs!
Mishymo chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
these are so cool - i remember reading the sleeping beauty one ages agao and it's still just as funny this time round - liked this little DJ tale at the end real sweet!

Well done keep up the good work!
fabnikki chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
absolutely love all ur stories and these fairy tales ones are just add to my delight. cant help but smile. :)
adafrog chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
he, these are too funny. I love the banter in between.
Lee Davies chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
It's a great story, especially if you read it outloud. However, we have some ideas for fairy tales: "Ali Daniel and the Forty Thieves" and "Beauty And the Beast" starring Jack and Sam, "The Little Lab Tech," "The Three Little Earthlings," and "Rumpleteal'cskin."
lil-buddy chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
do shrek, or maby 3 blind mice(danny jack sam ) interesting maby

but for shrek u can do dan as donkey sam as fiona and jack as shrek janet as dragon... so on and so forth