Reviews for I Guess We Got Lucky
Kiki chapter 1 . 2/1
I think it was an insult to all the characters. You don't need to kill to fire a gun. You don't need to kill to disarm or disable a suspect. When you're blinded by the hated you held against a fictional character, just remember the FF readers are not stupid.

If you ever got caught in a life and death situation, I pray to God you've got someone like Sara, Nick or Warrick to your rescue. Catherine wore heels to the crime scenes and interview the suspects, too. See if she culd run in heels to come to your rescue.

You were motivated by the feeling of hatred to pen this piece. It told me more about what kind of person you are than anything else. By the way, Grissom married Sara. So, who knew Grissom better? Definately not you.
CathGilLove chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Bless you. That was an AWESOME fic :)
Gomes chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
...wow!

There's humour there, but it rings really true. And we knew Catherine's intent behind her answer: if someone she loved was in danger, she wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger. And I guess we got our answer, in Strip Strangler.

Hmm...this piece really got me thinking - fantastic work. It's not often that you see fics that inspire thought like this. Very well expressed!

Cheers!
MovinOut chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
That's ridiculous. It's insulting to both Nick and Warrick. As if they would even think something like that about a friend, let alone say it.
goldenone chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
More? Or is this it? I'm sorry, but I don't remember which episodes you're refering to. I'm kinda lost. Well, no, I remember the first one, with the blind guy at the front of the plane that "saw" everything, but I don't recognize the second one.
teratogen chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Poor Nick, always being written as stupid. Like anyone who wasn't brain damaged couldn't figure out that Sara would blow away anyone threatening to kill a fellow CSI. A hypothetical conversation wouldn't override that reflex.

Luckily, we're not brain damaged, and neither is Nick. Someone owes someone an apology.