Reviews for I Guess We Got Lucky
CathGilLove chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Bless you. That was an AWESOME fic :)
Gomes chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
...wow!

There's humour there, but it rings really true. And we knew Catherine's intent behind her answer: if someone she loved was in danger, she wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger. And I guess we got our answer, in Strip Strangler.

Hmm...this piece really got me thinking - fantastic work. It's not often that you see fics that inspire thought like this. Very well expressed!

Cheers!
MovinOut chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
That's ridiculous. It's insulting to both Nick and Warrick. As if they would even think something like that about a friend, let alone say it.
goldenone chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
More? Or is this it? I'm sorry, but I don't remember which episodes you're refering to. I'm kinda lost. Well, no, I remember the first one, with the blind guy at the front of the plane that "saw" everything, but I don't recognize the second one.
teratogen chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Poor Nick, always being written as stupid. Like anyone who wasn't brain damaged couldn't figure out that Sara would blow away anyone threatening to kill a fellow CSI. A hypothetical conversation wouldn't override that reflex.

Luckily, we're not brain damaged, and neither is Nick. Someone owes someone an apology.