Reviews for Attack of the 50 Foot Eyesores
Kibble Beast chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
oh, primus! that was too funny.

i loved your complete rip-taking.

...i don't know how to stop sniggering.

one of the best bits was when they fought each other.

"I love you even now!"

(breaks down, crying with laughter)

one of the most funny things EVER! xD
lastditch chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
hmm ok freaking hilarious! I dislike it when authors make their OCs so completely incompatible with the cannon storyline. I was laughing so hard at their alt forms...a angel really?
Komi V chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
This was...interesting. But poking fun at Mary Sues is always entertaining.

Transformers with hair...o.O
Cell Jr chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This was pretty funny I'll hand it to ya. Only thing bugged me: Yaoi. i despise yaoi but this was slaggin' hilarious nonetheless! Keep up the good work!
navigatorsghost chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
*chuckles* Nice one. I have to say, the biggest thing I liked about this was how well your OCs sit with the rest of the fic - Waverider is cute and convincing, Tri Blade is adorable, and Rica slots in just nicely alongside the other kids. Also, kudos for throwing all that slash around in a Sue-fic, even a parody one. Most people seem to have something against combining het with slash in the same fic, so it's nice to see it done.

And also,
C.B chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
Two things:

"On the count of three, you shot Hotshot...Not enough to damaged him too much.

Try "shoot"

They should me mourning for their dignity

Try "should be" (and yes they should)

Otherwise:Woohoo!
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
If you don't mind, I think you should re-write the defeat of the Mary-Sues. (it was kinda lame; sorry!) But Megatron kissing Tri Blade? ...mhh!...(breaks down laughing; too hard to continue) please email me! I want to ask you something; but I'm afraid that you don't check the reviews for this sory. Tahalii-signing out! (clicks off com-link)
Anim chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
Hahahaa! This was so hilarious! I liked this story wery much, thank you for writing it!
Marius Creb chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
OMG this is the best! hehe you even used my characters! continue to kick butt, lil sis.
ckret2 chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
To quote BW Megatron from Wayward's fic, "I’ve been in enough bad fanfics to learn a few things… and one of those things is that annoying characters never die. And especially not in rockslides, no." And that applies to any other conveniently easy way to die. I expect a sequel with a return of the 50 foot eyesores. You could call it... Return of the 50 Foot Eyesores! _ So, waddaya say?

ckret2
Cobalt Cat chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Being pointless makes the world go round! I enjoyed this!

I can smell a possible sequel! After all, Sues are never dead for long... And they probably come back more powerfull than the first time.

Would you consider a story where authors' self-insertions help the characters? I know I'd enjoy it, but that's a personal prefence...
Schizoid Mouse chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
YAY! SLASHY GOODNESS!

I never knew Megatron could be so... so... Fluffy! *Sniffles.*

They are dead, the world has been saved, and my BBQ sauce applauds you. Thank you.

Oh, but what about the Mary-Sue children? The ones that join the team and stuff?
Duel Mistress K chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
I'd usually complain about lamenessness and a sudden ending, but this time it worked out wonderfully... bwahahahaha! Omg that was swell!
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Hehehhehe! Love it!

Aww! Meggers kissed the seeker! YAY! :P

Love it! Hope you continue this onto a sillier fic :P

ST
Shade- S.E.C of Nothing chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Oh, I feel so sorry for Tri-Blade. I love the pairing ideas. Heck, this whole story is great! X3 And I've noticed that none of the real Mary Sue authors have reviewed this... I find that amusing for some reason ; I can't wait for the next chapter. Heheh... and don't forget that a true Mary Sue ALWAYS has a sequel! ((shifty eyes)) Mryeah. Don't listen to me. I'm crazy.