Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Charlie0925 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
I am so in love with this fic and the characters you have created here, truly brilliant writing hun! Please, please, please come back to this and update when you have the chance, it's far too good of a fic not to be finished! ;o)
LyraLilyJackson chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Hey! Your story is very well written and captures all the emotions perfectly! I especially like the way you've captured James' character. It's sad that there's been no updatefor so long! This story is really intriguing and I'm sure many people would appreciate it if it was completed! Please update?!
lovemya2000 chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
:-)
Fadingg chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
You managed to make James arrogant yet admirable. Good job. Update soon please!
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Gah! You HAVE to continue uploading chapters! this story is WAY too good for you to stop now!
femalefarrier chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
keep going... great story..
rustyone chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
I enjoyed your story. I do hope you post more to it. It would be interesting to see where you take it. Thanks!
Ally0419 chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
I just want to say that this is one of the best stories i have read by far. It literally made me cry, laugh, scream, and had me in suspense the whole time. I congratulate you on your amazing writing skills and i hope you continue this story. I know for sure there are many people waiting for the ending! :)

- Lexi 3
FreezingPenguins chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
This one is interesting :) Mostly I find it unbelievable when two people from the same family survive a killing curse, but you've made it make sense. I love your characterisations and well, HumanPetunia :)
Potter23 chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Please continue writing this! It's great especially how strong James is despite losing Lily and Sirius. Can't wait for the next chapter!
dazey186 chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
I have to say I didn't think i would be big on the James is alive stories but I think that is because most of them have him and lily or alone off living without harry then randomly coming back with no explaination or they have him popping out of thin air and bookm its pranks and friends and not really a dad more a friend for harry.

That being said I love the whole lost memory thing I think it made it easier to understand how he grew up more since that is a lot to go through.

I still feel like Dumbledore is being too controling but reallly with your James I don't see him manipulating things too much.

I like the idea of Erica it's different although I think she is a little too worried about his mental state. I think since his memory returned he's handling things pretty well.

Not sure how i feel about Tiffany mainly because it feels like she has a thing for James and as much as him being alone sucks I don't want him with anyone but lily.

OK that was a really long review but its just because I really liked your story. I truly hope that you do continue and look forward to seeing more from you.
faneka chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
I hope you'll be able to continue and finish this story. I'd like to see how it turns out.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
You had a fantastic idea here, out of the thousand or so fanfics I have read, you are the first to have a surviving James with amnesia. Brilliant plot.

I really hope you do continue this. I'm glad I got to read it when I was alone, because I screamed and cried and jumped out of my seat and did a happy dance and laughed and spent some chapters with my stomach tied in knots.

It is definitely WORTH FINISHING. Please?
Fae90 chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
just, woow...i have never felt so many emotion, when reading a story. I love this story, and please update soon!
Martionmanswife chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
this has to be one of the best stories I have read in quite some time.

It is a true shame that it has been so long since you updated it. Honestly, you have a really well done story here, you made me cry several times, and that is rare, and is a mark of a very well writtent story.

I hope you continue thist to a finish.. you have done a great job thus far.