Reviews for The Ten Things I Hate About Kagome
Mizz Loon chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This story makes me wonder about Inuyasha's past.
thefoxwife chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh my god that was awesome! I love this one shot, it's so nice and cute, and before now I didn't really like Inuyasha but now this has me rethinking. Kyaaaaaah, great job and banzai to your next works.
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
this is soo funny at the end! i was totally laughing on the inside('cuz if i did laugh out loud my family would look at me kinda weird)
raraland chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this is just way to cute. x3

kimiko
KopiiKat chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Okay. I mean you could have done better with the potential I know you have. It was JUST okay. Really, I've seen better and I've seen worse. But all in all it was cute. Not read it again cute but remember the title cute.

Deal?

KopiiKat
MystWriter07 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Lol, that was really good, made me laugh when I have to be up at an ungodly hour. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hehe. Sure InuYasha, you don't love her. Yep, someone's totally in denial, and it's not Sango i'm talking about. This was well written. I could really see InuYasha thinking this.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw! That was some MAJORLY cute wrting write there, and majorly in character! I LOVED it! Awesome work!

Kipcha
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
... -bangs head against table- And he thinks SANGO's in denial! GOOD LORD INUYASHA!

Anywho, wonderful fanfiction! This one definitely goes on my favorites list! I half expected it to end as '... So keh!' Ever since I heard that expression, it seems to sum up pretty much everything! Anywho, I loved it! Please, never stop writing!

~The Fluffy Muffin Queen (obey my fluffy goodness/golden-brown authority!)
Princess Angel Rose chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I gotta say that my favorite line is when he says, “Someone’s in denial” about Sango. It’s hilarious.

Anyway, I really like this. It’s well written and you explored the subject well. Keep writing!
AnimeNatako chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
It is pretty normal for an I Hate Kagome fic. Just won thing I have to question. Why is it a bad thing to be happy? There are so amny teenagers drowning in their hormonal angst and it's nice to have someone who is positive for a change. Just like in Tohru of Fruits Basket. I just don't get it.
inuloveryasha chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was super cute! Loved it.
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Lol, This is awesome! I loved it!

It was so funny! XD
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Quite! Wow, you've captured him in just a chapter. (At least how 'I' think of him. n...n)
MidnightSuburbia chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
_Yes,it is fun to write about denial!I liked your is ma fav. character,Inu!So make her happy!

Don't be so stubborn!