Reviews for Fugue
SessRinnSolidFan chapter 1 . 2/2
️️loved this story
Mell69Mell chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
I dredged up my old profile and found this story, and Tales From the House of the Moon again. I thoroughly enjoyed both. I’ve read them countless times. I sincerely hope you are still out there writing. You have amazing talent.
antiheld chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
Absolutely amazing! Apart from the beautiful story itself, I have never read a greater representation of these two characters, and the way you made them and everything come together felt so natural and was simply perfect. As for the 'steamy parts offsite': I didn't find them too graphic (I've definitely come across worse on this site...) They are more poetic than raunchy to my mind, and I would have thought them safe enough for an M-rating - though I understand that you wanted to be on the safe side ;)
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
Definitely want to continue reading, but the link won’t work either for this or the other story. Can anybody help me, please?
Meulin Paws chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
To those that want to read the whole fanfic, just type Resmiranda and Fugue. It should show up as the top result! Hope this helps :D
Sakura1607 chapter 1 . 5/24/2020
Holy crap. I teared up reading this. I can't believe it's not all on here! It's an OLD story. I hope I can still find it the rest of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
You've got talent.
mimime715 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I tried to click the link to finish the story and I cannot get access to it. Have you taken it down?
Illyavonillya chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
shit here you go again writing torture chambers for my heart it's all so addictive
if you don't mind ill take another hit
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Hi again! I've already left a review here (under a different pen name, years ago) but I dropped by to read it again and I just felt like I had to say something. This story really spoke to me the first time I read it, and over the years I've come back to read it again again. There's something about Kagome's process of grief and healing and recovery here that has stuck with me, and I still cry reading it because weirdly enough it's been there for me through some of the worst times in my life. The way you wrote this was so sad and hopeful and beautiful, and has inspired me a lot in my own writing process. I don't know if you're still writing fanfic or if you've moved on to bigger and better things, but I just wanted to thank you for writing this and sharing it with all of us!
Cmay1018 chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Wonderful as always Resmiranda! :D

For those who have trouble locating the rest of the story:

fanfic/view_ ?id70738&submitView

I had to dig a bit to find it. if that link fails, do this:

Go to
search by author's name: resmiranda
It will bring up only a couple of her stories, click on her name next to any one of them.
it will bring up a box, at the bottom there is a drop down menu with all her stories.
Click Fugue & view
;)
Susan Drakian chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Hey one. Love this story :) . Two. The link on your profile does not work. Could you tell me the exact link address so I can finish?

also loving the Moon tales i'm about half way through but every time I go to review I forget cause i'm off to the next chapter :) Keep up the wonderful writing. You truly have a talent.
Miketsukami-kun chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I looked for the continuation but I couldn't find it on the website you gave, so sad! I really loved this too
Gamerj1998 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I read what was here, and I read the remainder of the tale offsite. I've never gone offsite for a story before. I find it too bothersome. This time I have this wonderful anomaly where it'd be more bothersome to sit and wonder how the story ends. Such a bittersweet ending. If the fiction had not left me so drained of emotion I'd be crying and wondering if they were tears of relief or tears of sadness. This story is old, but I am so glad I found it. Thank you for gifting us with it
Galateea chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Guys, here is Resmiranda's current blog with fanfics: This is the product of stalking her fics for years. After more than 1 decade of loving these stories (and having them saved permanently on my computer), i still cry when i read the sesskag ones. For all of you asking for a working link with the lemon, here it is: fanfic/view_ ?id70738&submitView You can call me Search Overlord and bow before my majestic presence. Now, back to rereading and sobbing.