Reviews for Fugue
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/14
I really do love this story and I hope I can find the rest of it! If you could help me find the rest of it please e-mail me!?
Thank you so much for writing all these stories you are a true genius!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/14
I have read all of your stories, I really would like to finish this one but I can't find the rest of it anywhere! Were can I find the rest?
Paper Peony chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
It was truly beautiful yet sad and depressing. I'm quite a dark, introvert and pessimistic person, and I understand the messages in Fugue... but the whole story left me so heavy and burdened afterwards. And I'm not happy with it. In truth, I wish that I hadn't read it. No offense.

You probably are too busy to read comments like these and listen to similar fan's pleas over something you had already done with. But seriously, my two cents is that, life in States is depressing and tiring already, and I just wish that realistic and mature stories like these, should at least have some happier, merrier closure. The whole idea of open-ended and artistic story-telling, I understand. Yet, it was painful to not know that Kagome and us are vague about how Sesshoumaru really thinks or feels in this story.
solaria101896 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
i loved your writing, your story and your characters. It was so well done that I couldn't understand my own emotions. But one thing I was clear about was wishing there was more. More of their life, more of Sess and Kags
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
interesting story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh god this story still breaks my heart and is so beautiful. Im wanting to read the rest though. I actually need to read it. I NEED IT lol were do i go for the rest?
Maomee chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I found you! I found Fugue years ago (6? 7, maybe? I had just gotten into fanfiction) and always held on to it as a helluva story. I'm not reading it again; I don't think I could handle reading it again. I remember it was an angst that stayed with me for days, so deep I couldn't even read another story. Anyway, I'm here to give you that stellar review I never gave you, and to tell you that even years later, this story can still haunt someone. :D
Thanks for sharing your incredible talent.
Electrical Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh, God. I told myself I wouldn't cry reading this for a second time, and now look at me.

Seriously, where to start? This is a beautiful piece of work. I read it for the first time a few days ago, and every emotion and element of the story struck me as just so perfect and trajic and real. The beautify of this fic is just overwhelming, really. You write wonderfully and both Sess and Kag were perfectly in character the entire time. It took me a few days to review it because I had to go back and read it again two more times, which I've never done for another story, ever.

This has to be one of the best things I've read, both in fanfiction and writing in general. I can't tell you how much I love the universe you put these two in, I feel like I could keep reading this story forever, even if it would never end. A large part of the story for me were the things that were ambiguous and left to be interpreted, like the end. I want to believe that the end is happy, although Sesshoumaru says he'll leave again.

(And hey, the lemons weren't too shabby either xDD)

Anyhow, I just wanted to leave a review to let you know that I've read some of your other stuff and really like your writing. If you wrote something else like this, I'd definitely read it.

Thank you for publishing this!

- Rei
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
so like were do I need to go to read the rest of this story?:
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OMG! Why are you doing this to me! WHY! WHY! WHHHHYYYYY!

*sobs hysterically*

*in between sobs: why don't you love me! why won't you love me! i feel so cheated even though it was a nice fat story that made me fall in love with you!*

*regains composure*
Keep up the good work
agirlwithacoin chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love this fic, I love your writing, and I love all of this, but it hurts so much...
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Really a beautiful story *_*
thank you for writing such a beautiful & amusing story, & sharing it... thanx 4 linking the rest of the story too ;D
You're an amazing writer :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Really a beautiful story *_*
You're an amazing writer :D
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was just... beautiful. The characters were just so expertly portrayed and the tone and language of this work was not only articulate, but appropriate. This has to be one of, if not the, best fanfictions I have read. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
eyecanread chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is a beutiful and painful woven story. It left me aching for these two. Masterfully written. Well done.