Reviews for Fugue
Cmay1018 chapter 1 . 5/18
Wonderful as always Resmiranda! :D

For those who have trouble locating the rest of the story:

fanfic/view_ ?id70738&submitView

I had to dig a bit to find it. if that link fails, do this:

Go to
search by author's name: resmiranda
It will bring up only a couple of her stories, click on her name next to any one of them.
it will bring up a box, at the bottom there is a drop down menu with all her stories.
Click Fugue & view
;)
Susan Drakian chapter 1 . 3/2
Hey one. Love this story :) . Two. The link on your profile does not work. Could you tell me the exact link address so I can finish?

also loving the Moon tales i'm about half way through but every time I go to review I forget cause i'm off to the next chapter :) Keep up the wonderful writing. You truly have a talent.
Miketsukami-kun chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I looked for the continuation but I couldn't find it on the website you gave, so sad! I really loved this too
Gamerj1998 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I read what was here, and I read the remainder of the tale offsite. I've never gone offsite for a story before. I find it too bothersome. This time I have this wonderful anomaly where it'd be more bothersome to sit and wonder how the story ends. Such a bittersweet ending. If the fiction had not left me so drained of emotion I'd be crying and wondering if they were tears of relief or tears of sadness. This story is old, but I am so glad I found it. Thank you for gifting us with it
Galateea chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Guys, here is Resmiranda's current blog with fanfics: This is the product of stalking her fics for years. After more than 1 decade of loving these stories (and having them saved permanently on my computer), i still cry when i read the sesskag ones. For all of you asking for a working link with the lemon, here it is: fanfic/view_ ?id70738&submitView You can call me Search Overlord and bow before my majestic presence. Now, back to rereading and sobbing.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
After reading the continuation offsite, I have to say that this is marvelously good. Though it lacks the same level of grand adventure and regular bouts of uplifting joy, fun, optimism, etc. found throughout The Tales from the House of the Moon, this had a much deeper, darker, and far more profound nature that was maturely enticing and solemnly contemplative. I truly enjoyed the characterization, most of all - despite, the subtly despairing, but well-disguised resignation that weighed down even the lighter moments. Brava
I especially liked the how you detailed Kagome's inner turmoil - very thorough and relatable, even if the experiences themselves are imagined. Pair that with the unfathomable enigma of your Sesshoumaru, and wow - the chemistry and tension alone will bring one to their knees.

I believe that I may favor this over your other fic (though I always find it too bittersweet - bleak, really - to not know if there will be any opportunity or possibility for future peace, reunion, etc. That is, past the acceptance that he will be forever wandering and uniquely separated from the rest, perhaps even after he finds eternal rest, some day...)
Donni chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
...Seriously? You leave it there? Augh! This is good, but before I head to your profile and try to find the off-site link, how do I even know it'll be there? eats links! Ah, and at such a moment of tension, too!
Reader chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This story much more than House of the Moon or really any other Inuyasha fanfiction left a significant impression. I was very involved in the fandom as a child. This felt like the story I needed to read as an adult.
Crescent Moon Dreams chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Another great story, from an absolutely SUPERB writer! I look forward to reading more of any future works of yours:)
Montara chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Love it! Can't wait to read more! And for those who don't know how to find the story, you can Google "mediaminer . org fugue"
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Please update!
CoquilleD'or chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Just amazing, godness. I only found the rest of the history in this link, but if someone found it in other place, please share with us! ?no37615&chapter2
bertabee chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Aw man.
Stehanie chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I've been looking everywhere for the rest of this story and I can't find it! Please help?
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I really do love this story and I hope I can find the rest of it! If you could help me find the rest of it please e-mail me!?
Thank you so much for writing all these stories you are a true genius!