Reviews for One Small Problem
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
LOVE THIS!

awesome fic
HikaruOfArrow chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
I kept cracking up at all of Chris's attempts to get his family to realize it was him in his younger self :)

Great job on this story! I can't wait to read more!
Von chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
Ha! Wonderful idea. This seems like a lot of fun. I'm almost dissapointed they found out so quick! :D
absolutely-a-supernatural-fan chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
u should rele write more to this story! i rele like it and i want ta kno wut happens
Foxyindio29 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
just read the whole story. i love it, it is so funny. please tell don't have abandonded this story. please update soon!
Katie chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Is there anyone out there that would be willing to continue where this story left off? We are all dieing for some sort of conclusion and it doesn't seem that the author is going to update soon since he/she hasn't done so in 3 1/2 years.
umino-gaara chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
Cool story. It would be nice if you ever were able to get around to finishing it. Poor Chris stuck in his mini-me body ;)
SylvanSpirit chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
oh PLEASE tell me ur gonna update this...

PLEASE

please?

update soon! o
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
Oh wow I love this story it is so funny and very enjoyable to read. I hope you are able to post chapter 10 in the future. I am very excited to see what will happen while big Wyatt is off going big Chris's body.

Blessed Be

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
romulus-girl chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
Okay, I have one HUGELY important thing to tell you, this is not a critisism, just a statement of fact... YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS IS A GREAT STORY!
Coffee-et-CookieQueen chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
omg thats frikk'n hilarious! haha laughed for ages reading sum parts
Briankrause chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
COOL STORY, I like the way you wrote Chris character out, its very funny and Wyatt, its nice to know, he isn't evil, anyways update soon.
Briankrause chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
GREAT STORY AND I LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE WRITING THIS FIC.
lac t chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
Hey,

This is a really great story... I can picture it in my mind I hope you plan on finishing it...
Kylelara chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
This is an excellent story! Please let me know if it is still going to be updated.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »