Reviews for Unquestionably Idyllic
Caliber98 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Wow, this tore me to bits. I have to say, this hit me a little too close to home. Regardless, this was excellent. Your writing style is beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Where is deconstruct, a memoir?
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
NOOOOOO! NO! REWRITE THIS AND GET LILY AND JAMES TOGETHER! *Starts crying* You made me cry with this! I can't stand the thought of Lily and James not together, but the writing was good.
huddy1216 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was the shitest story. I have ever ...ever read do us a favour and stop writing or atleast put some speech in it
IDreamOfFantasy chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
i love it! it's awesome! it's fantastic! it's extraordinary! and i can't think of any other words that drescribe it!

xox KIT!
mysteriousmayhemmaker chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
oh, wow, i love that. it really was lovely. it took my breath away and, if yu don't mind, i'm sending it to all my friends.
candio08 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
it's so...sad...hmm...keep up the good work
BANANASINAFIELD4LYFExX chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
im a new user here and your story is what really made me want to join up. this is a great look at james and lily i love it!
Sapphire Silhouette chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh, God, I had completely forgotten. You write so beautifully, so poetically... I remained completely entranced while I read this fic. You are amazing. It brought back memories of the time I read Deconstruct all in one night, a couple years back. You made me laugh, cry, and love your characters. It was an amazing story. No wonder I was obsessed with it. I really wish I could read it again. I hope that some day you'll post it again - the original version. I loved it so much.
shmokey-bear chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
hey! um, it's very different. i never heard of james being this sensitive and i don't know, just this! well, i'm not sure what i think of it
lilydarling chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
that was fab. it would be my fave, but the thing is full...

anyways. im sad you deleted deconstruct, a memoir.

i really wanted to read it. my friend told about it, & said it was the best thing she's ever read. & that was the OLD version! i've read 3 chappies of the old on UR. & the new one. i really like the new 1, but the old one is fab as well.

xoxo.
moonlitxmemories chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
so sad.
Bananers chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I was a big reader of Deconstruct before it got deleted from this lame site! I loved that story! I was cleaning through my favorites and found this story and read it again..AMAZING! It resurfaced my undying LOVE for Deconstruct! Anyways, you are a beautiful writer. Toodles!

*april

P.s. I was laughing SO HARD about what you wrote in reply to killerqueen in your reviews. Well said. ;)
frikkenidiot78 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
OHMYGOD. WHERE IS DECONSTRUCT? WHERE DID IT GO? HOLY FUCK I AM FLIPPING OUT HERE - IS IT COMING BACK? OH MY GOD PLEASE REASSURE ME - I NEED REASSURING ! I THINK I'M GUNNA FAINT..
The Black Mage chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hey, I just have a quick question for you (and it may be answered in your profile, but I haven't read the whole thing). Now that you have The Unknowable Room, will you still be updating your fanfictions on here?