Reviews for I'm Going to Get You
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
there were a couple awkward sentences and words, but that was so cute! i quite enjoyed reading that. just the thing to cheer up a sick girl! thanks for posting :)
Treasure Family chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
I love it. Great job.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
FOUND IT! I remember reading this long ago, and I was like, I want to read this. It took me forever, but at last I have finally found ur awesome story (though my biggest fear was that u took it off). Thank goodness, now I can finally read it...tomorrow...cause I'm sleepy TT_TT, curse u fragile human body, no wonder Hiei doesn't like us. Still I will read it soon, and it will be AWESOME
Charllotte36 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
awww.. what a happy ending..
Charllotte36 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
nice! go hiei!
Lola chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Oh god when the soup part came, I had a double dumb moment. I thought that there were human legs ON the tray or something! I was like "is he ganna eat that? O_O" Then I was all laughing my ass off when Hiei said he cooked. I suddenly feel very uneasy... ._.
Lola chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Mah, I was laughing so hard from this! Hiei is just... I am going to have nightmares, I tell ya! xD I shouldn't read this while drinking. I almost spilled my tea all over my keyboard. I totally love Hiei's little plan! He's working hard for his boy!
Lil Blue J chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
I absolutely adore this story. I read it like a year ago and then I couldn't find it again. I was afraid you took it off the site. I'm so happy I found it again. Now I'm going to have a marathon and read it all over again. Whee! This totally made my day.
ShinigamixGirl chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
That was so cute! I totally loved that. Thanks for such a great fanfiction for me to read. Kurama and Hiei are so cute with each other.

Shinigamixgirl
Danica Loy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh this is good, and a little funny in my own little messed up opinion. This actually reminds of my own HieixKurama story, only it's a oneshot, but I will have to read more of this one. I love it so far. Yes, Hiei always seems to take what he wants no matter who or what it is, or what the consequences are, that's why we all love the little demon.
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
It doesn't look like you do much writing here anymore but I just wanted you to know that this story was very good. I loved Hiei as the agressor. I like the idea of Kurama being reluctant because he was afraid of getting his heart broken again. I might just have to consider that concept for a story line myself some day.
tntfriday13 chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
EXALENT AWSOME GREAT STORY I HAVE EVER READ! omg you are really good at this story stuff
SynneFox chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
Wow that was fantastic, I was a little sad cuz there was no lemons (but thats just my perverted mind)

You totally rock and you should so do more Hiei x Kurama fics!
Asura Mori chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Don't make me do such and such to you! ...again, don't ask, i was bored and I haven't heard that phrase since i was in fifth grade, lol! I miss that saying! great chapter... but I wonder... are things about to, say, get a little more heated up?
Asura Mori chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
...Kurama better not die... that's all i really got to say.