Reviews for Spock's Death
Beautiful story. I much prefer this to the 2009 reboot.
2381, not 2481.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I love your stories. It's too rare to find stories that center on the three of them instead of two. Great conclusion. Here's to the adventure of forever.
Saavikam69 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I loved this story. Heart wrenching.
TrekkieForLife chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was amazing. I cried several times and I didn't want the story to end. The ending made me happy though. I think you did a great job capturing the spirit of Kirk, Spock and McCoy. LLAP
WhatButAVillain chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Brilliant! Absolutely incredible! I was literally crying, weeping, tears running down my face. I'm shaking. I'm sitting with my entire family, extended and everything, in the living room, weeping. They think I'm having some sort of mental breakdown. I'm not sure weather to laugh or cry. You're a wonderful writer. Keep it up.
maiky1992 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
very sad story. but i like very much how you described the friendship beetween the tree and sareks reactions to the old Spcok.

the fanfiction describes their friendship as you can see in all the series from 1966 to 1969.

the end was also very well becaus you describe the life after the death as nice and that you can do what you want.

go on writing please!
The Voice chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
That was rather touching. I was especially moved it when Spock gasped out "friend". Good work.
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This story is well done, but older Spock is a little out of character when he re-meets McCoy and Kirk. He thinks emotionally when he's on the ship to the Guardian of Forever, but when he's going to meet his long dead (to him) and very close friends, it comes across like it's no big deal to him.

Sarek, I think, was a little too openly emotional when talking to his wife. If he was to remind her of his love for her, he would say it in a more subtle way. I do like the story, and I am going to read more.

DataKenobi05 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Poor Kirk and McCoy, having to watch Spock die...again. Still great! But sad
Ster J chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
*sniff-WAAH!* This was BEAUTIFUL and POIGNANT and stuff! I liked the touch of humor at the end, like the second season of TOS. It help to diffuse what could have been maudlin. Bravo!
MedStudent chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Chapter 3 seems to be the same as Chapter 2.
DataKenobi05 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Wow, I haven't read a story like this, continue
Meakashi Gosterful chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Aw... this is a very touching piece of work, and I hope you have the next chapter up soon.
Ster J chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
An interesting premise. Can't wait for the rest!