Reviews for A New Kind of Courage
lindahoyland chapter 22 . 12/21/2004
This has been a lovely story which I greatly enjoyed,especially Aragorn's care and kindness to the you for a great read.I hope you will write more in future.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 21 . 12/18/2004
yuppers, it sure did!

now that the fiesta has ended, is the story over? will there be an epilogue? PWEZE?
lindahoyland chapter 21 . 12/10/2004
Your story realy brought it home what a shame it was that Pippin and Merry didn't have a private reuinion with Frodo and Sam before the joining thearmies opf Gondor and Rohan,they have to be part of the crowd.

Another great chapter.
szhismine chapter 21 . 12/10/2004
good update!
Larner chapter 21 . 12/10/2004
Yes, Merry would have felt as overwhelmed as the others, I think.
szhismine chapter 20 . 12/4/2004
yay!

great chapter, i really love this fic! please continue!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 20 . 12/3/2004
elves don't just have to be good at SOMEthing, they have to be good at EVERYthing. you should see Haldir when i'm trying to do Geometry homework. he doesn't know what Geometry even is and he won't stop trying to "help" me.

Merry and Pip are so CUTE together. and Frodo and Sam are going to be waking up soon! and then we have a FIESTA! *does strange dance moves to invisible stereo playing music only I can hear*
Larner chapter 20 . 12/2/2004
Very satisfying, as usual. Am waiting to see what will happen next.
lindahoyland chapter 20 . 12/2/2004
I loved this chapter, Aragorn is so kind and caring to Merry.I enjoy their scenes together very much.

It is good to see Pippin recovering so well.I look forward to more.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 19 . 11/23/2004
good point, but i think they're getting pretty close...

rely on legolas to find perty picnic spots! (LEGOLAS: hey, it's my job!) *grumbling* stupid elf...ANYWAY merry and pippin are so cute together! and pip's getting better! YAY! (legolas and i got in an arguement recently. if he tells you it isn't HIS fault that he tried to kill my LOTR action figure collecton, DON'T BELIEVE HIM!)
lindahoyland chapter 19 . 11/17/2004
nice to see Merry and Pippin getting better,so the end came as a shock.I hope Aragorn can help !
Craic agus Ceol chapter 18 . 11/14/2004
oh, ok. no memories then. what a CUTE chapter! now all we need is for Frodo and Sam to wake up and everything will be back to normal again!
lindahoyland chapter 18 . 11/9/2004
I like this very human glimpse of merry and Pippin with Merry being less than perfect !Loved the scene between Merry and Aragorn,a nice mixture of caring and humour which is true to Tolkien
Larner chapter 18 . 11/9/2004
I read the story to date a few months ago. Pleased to see the new chapters. The characters are believable as are the scenes.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 17 . 11/8/2004
AW! MERRY'S SO CUTE! what in Middle Earth could Pip be dreaming about now? we've covered Gandalf vs. Balrog, Palantir, Isenguard, Ents, abduction by orcs...hm...

heeheehee nice chappie, hope the next one comes soon!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »