Reviews for A New Kind of Courage
lindahoyland chapter 17 . 11/7/2004
A lovely chapter. I always like to see Aragorn caring for the Hobbits and Merry is so protective of Pippin. The scene with Eomer was very touching too
Haiku Kitten chapter 15 . 10/7/2004
Hey, I'm Blue. I reveiw this story at stories of arda and I think it's realy good. Keep up the good work.

Craic agus Ceol chapter 15 . 10/6/2004
Yo soy ambiciosa...whoops, got my review mixed up with my spanish homework :P

yup, Aragorn really is Mr. Friendly Ranger of Helpfulness! *bounces excitedly* Pippin is so cute when he's injured! FLYING ROLLS! *attacks Merry with flying rolls* wow, throwing rolls is FUN! i have a new pastime now _~

HOBBITNESS! YAY! i have a good feeling the next chapter is going to be a cute hobbity one! i can't wait for it!
the essence of popsicles chapter 15 . 10/5/2004
wheedeedee. so amoosing. go on. update. *eggs on with extremely sharp knife in hand*
Liana Rose chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Good beginning. :) I like your characterizations. I would read more today, and I probably will eventually ere the end of the day, but at the moment I need to begin my American gov't hw. I'll definitely come back to this.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 14 . 9/29/2004
*shudders* r-rabid sib-siblings of d-d-DOOM! they scare me. I AM NOT RELATED TO THEM!

MERRY! EEK IT'S THE EVIL SHADOW OF (you guessed it) DOOM! i like adding Evil and DOOM! (which must always be capitolized and have an exclamation point at the end) to the beginning and end of things. it makes them more imposing, such as Evil Badgers of DOOM!, Evil Post-it Note of DOOM!, and Evil Baseball Bat of DOOM! see, it's F-U-N FUN! NEwayz, (now going back to original subject...) Someone had better keep an eye on Merry because Mr. Evil Shadow of DOOM! had decided that cute hobbits are nice prey on. NEwayz, it was a cute chapter and kind of suspenseful because the Evil Shadow of DOOM! hasn't left yet when we all thought it would. which literery term is that? *flips through the notecards made especially for English Class*'s some sort of Irony...let's leave it at that...capiche?
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 9/27/2004
This was a beautiful chapter, I love the way Aragorn cares for Merry and feel that he will find a way to help him.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 13 . 9/21/2004
EEK! *runs out of bathroom. Loud splashing sounds emit from within* gasp...pant pant...evil siblings in the tub...*wrings out wet hair* now then, what was i doing? oh yeah, commenting on the remarkable similarity of Pip's actions compared to my rabid sisblings of doom while in a bathtub. i'd much rather have Pippin instead of my Rabid Siblings of DOOM! (which must always be capitalized and have three exclamation points after it) *cough cough* anyway, such a cute hobbity chapter full of lurvly hobbitness! YAY!
the essence of popsicles chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
hello! it's so nice to have a warm welcome. it's so heart-warming to have merry worrying over pippin's hygiene like a good ole cousin, and not over...his mentality or stuff like that. When are Frodo and Sam going to wake up? I cant wait for Pippin to jump on Frodo. I know that didn't happen, but hey! cant you make it happen AFTER the feast? you know, when the hobbits have some hobbit time to yourself. i'm sure a writer like you can do it!
lindahoyland chapter 13 . 9/13/2004
A lovely chapter.I enjoy seeing how much they all care for each other and enjoyed the mix of angst and humour.
the essence of popsicles chapter 12 . 9/13/2004
hoo boy! that was a nice story! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Such a nice nice hobbity story, and it's intelligent too..unlike some others. *glares at those authors* The Bullroarer was a funny touch too. Go on keeping in book canon! WHEE! book canon book canon! *dances around fire like the three witches in macbeth chanting*
Craic agus Ceol chapter 12 . 9/5/2004
I see Spoon finally reviewed, the evil git she is...*evil grin* Anyway, the hygiene thing was cute, i thought it was just like Merry. Poor Pippin, he has to go through all of that again! I feel so sorry for him!
baconisyummeh chapter 12 . 9/4/2004
yes i am a hurricane! i spin round and round and round and round and round... ok i'll stop. I'm glad you don't mind explaining things to me, but i got this chapter! no questions! wow that's amazing. for once i won't be at the end after TBC. n ! the horror! must- think- of a question! erm... ok not really. but anyway keep it up, very glad yuo updated so soon! love this story and i'm so glad when ever i get any alerts from you. i will be sad when this ends but maybe i'll read it over again all the way through at one time. update soon! great story!

till next time! (which better be soon! lol)

-hurricanes :)
lindahoyland chapter 12 . 9/3/2004
I am so glad Pippin has regained his is good to see the fellowship together and just need to have frodo and Sam recover too !

Very well written
baconisyummeh chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
i like this chapter. it was...not as sad. :-) merry did 'need a break' and i'm glad you gave him one. lol. this is evil-peas by the way. i changed my screen name. :-D well update soon, ok? can't wait for another alert! was that italics from the book or did you write it? and pippin wanted froddo to adopt him or something? eh, sorry i'm so clueless sometimes. write more as soon as you can!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »