Reviews for A New Kind of Courage
Just Another Face in the Crowd chapter 11 . 8/31/2004
After days of being pesterd via email by Hype over there *gestures to a dark corner. Evil laughter is heard* I FIANALLY managed to find time between school and work to read! And I love it! But Pippin is mine and forever shall be. What's this about a new Merry clone? *evil grin* Are you two conspiracing against me? Along with Hype's collection of (mostly) Elvish clones? *more evil grins* *suddenly a change of subject* LOOKIE THE STORIES ON MY FAVORITES LIST! I can't wait for the next chapter!

~Spoon, who is not connected in any way, shape, or form to a SPORK!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 11 . 8/31/2004
this chapter was SO CUTE! HOBBITNESS! *cough cough* anyway, i loved the Bullroarer quip at the end, it was funny! and i hope you hear from my friend soon too, but she's been really busy at school (as have I) and doesn't get around to her email much. *waves angry fish* YOU HEAR ME, DARK LADY SPOON! *cough* i think i'm normal again...

ANYWAY, I can't wait for the next update!
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
A very sweet scene between Merry and Legolas.I like the way you depict the true horror of the battle.
baconisyummeh chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
okay! I'm so glad you updatted! and so soon too! i love this story and you DO make it seem real. very much. well, keep it up! and add a bit more of frodo and sam, at least when they wake up right? good story! don't be hasty! :-P

-an evil pea!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
yeah i know, but i'm trying to get her a merry clone to go with her pippin clone. i would force her to read this because its so good, but she's on vacation or school or grounded or something and i haven't heard from her...

did i mention the chapter is GOOD? i like the hobbitness! WOO! HOBBITS!
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
I just loved the scenes with Aragorn and the Hobbits here.I wonder too how Sam and Frodo get their stength back when fast asleep !I can understand how Merry wants to look after Pippin.

Thank you for your kind review and answering my question, I guess I fent with Film universe in parts as the book is vaguer about the battle !
lindahoyland chapter 9 . 8/24/2004
Beautiful.I feel I am there with Merry,you describe it all so is one of the best stories on this site.

Thank you for your very kind reviews of "The hidden days of Healing."You made my day. I've completed it but still have a few more chapters to post.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 9 . 8/24/2004
yeah, i suppose your right. but christmas is so far away! anyway, this chapter was really cute, and as usual I can't wait for the next one!
baconisyummeh chapter 9 . 8/24/2004
aw, this is such a sweet story. I love it so, much. I'm sorry, if I'm annoying you but I was wondering: I just saw the Return of the King over again, and Pippin looked rather scared when that green light went into the sky, you know when Sam and Frodo and *shudders* Gollum were at the steps. I thought that part was so awesome. anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you should do that part, when Pippin remembers I mean. You don't have to it's just an idea, and again, I hope I don't sound pestering. Thanks for updating so soon! And don't rush, ok, even if it seems we are all pestering you for more. :-P This is the best, I love it. Write more when you can!

-an evil pea!
baconisyummeh chapter 8 . 8/21/2004
Aw, this is such a good chapter!

And now I understand the bit about Merry's arm. Thanks, for that.

Write more soon!

-an evil-pea!

P.S.- I didn't really say much in this review...sorry... :-) So Pippin hasn't remembered Denthor yet? And saving Farimir? Again, write more.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
every now and then i get a prediction right :)

except that the evil Pippin-owning Dark Lady Spoon took him to Sacremento when she moved! *waves angry fist* oh well. she promised to make me a clone for chistmas! :)

anyway, this was a great chappie! it made me happy to log on and see SOMEONE had updated! *scowls at other authors* let this be a lesson unto thee! *authors flee* i'm feeling bi-polar right now. everyone should run ;)
lindahoyland chapter 8 . 8/19/2004
I just love the way you capture the character's emotions and the guilt they feel,also the weariness is so true to written.I hope you will enjoy my story though I fear it's not a patch on this .
baconisyummeh chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
yes, my screen name is very interesting! :-P you already have some of the rest? well post it already! this is great! again, please explain more about merry's arm. (i'm only in the middle of the 2 book. :-) but as i've sen all the movies you can't spoil it for me.) love the story, update soon!

-an evil-pea!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 7 . 8/18/2004
PIPPIN! i still love merry, but pippin is much better! I would like to own him, but i own Elladan. My friend The Dark Lady Spoon owns Pippin. well, we like to say we do...*winces as police sirens are heard in the distance*

Anyway, poor hobbitses! especially Pippin! it's like he has to relive all the bad stuff...it makes me cringe to wonder what'll happen when he remembers the Palantir...eep...
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 8/17/2004
Another great chapter,you are a highly gifted writer.I'm writing Aragorn as both healer and healed which is quite tricky but i love the character and the Hobbits.

You write all the different characters so well.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »