Reviews for A Frozen Heart and a Bleeding Heart
isara-love chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
oh mu god what 's happening to yuya
isara-love chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
wow

kyo so cold to yuya
pie108 chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
I don't know which anime you watched or which manga you read, but it was NOT SAMURAI DEEPER KYO! your story was crappy and I could never picture them even think of acting or saying any of those things.
MoonVeil chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
I generally like it. The plot was too fast; you didn't draw it out and give us enough incite as to WHO the characters were. Next time, slow down. Take your time. Explain things more, give your characters depth. You had a great idea for a good story, I can only give you a 6 on this because of a few boo-boo's and again, the quickness of the story. I think you have the potential to write a great story! Keep writing!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
gOOD STORY. I love it. but next time make more people in it. I like when they make a fus about worrying for yuya.
stickymolly chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I really like your story, but I still can't picture Kyo and Yuya in a relationship. It's just one of those things where it just never happens. I wish Kyo didn't cut his hair. He looks sexier in long hair. Kyoshiro is cool.
Socks-The-Kitsune chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
You know what? You don't have enough reviews for this! Awsome fic.
RoguesHeart chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
AH Hell ya! This story was fabulous indeed! A beautiful work of art indeed. ...(sniffles) I mean, If only I could get my work to reach this type of potential... I'm so pathetic...(slams herself upon the ground gracefully) THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! And yes, I did read all six chapters, I'm just reviewing on the first chappy...Sorry, but I am infamous for my laziness... Oh yeah, I'm recommending your story to others because I can... See... I just did it... Ha, could you stop me, no... no you couldn't...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Uh, I think I'm straying...

Make more Kyo stories if you value your life.

RoguesHeart