Reviews for 9 & 3 quarters BANISHED Muriel Does America
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Wow, was that ever long? But good, very good. I really enjoyed it and the progression of Mur's life after Hogwarts was very interesting.

This was very impressive.
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I didn't get a chance to review this when I read it, so I'm doing so now.

This is such a wonderful fic. While most fics don't work as one shots when their this long, this one does. You managed to make it interesting enough so that a person could read it all without any breaks in between. I know I could never do that!

I love the ending. The beginning to, actually. You're just really good and ending things and getting them started. You also managed to do Jas and Mur's relationship very well.

Over all, this is another masterpiece. I love it, and if anyone doesn't, then I fear that I must pronounce then crazy.
Parnopius chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I loved this story! Jas is so sweet, I hope we'll see more of him. Your writing style is excellent as always. :-)
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Wow. that's it. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! I feel sorry for Jas, He's such a sweetheart. I would SO want him for a best friend.
Cinammon chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I absolutely LOVED it!

Just so you know, I've been keeping track and reading everything you upload. Your stories are wonderful and a delight to read. And the fact that you update practically every day is one hell of a bonus!

I really enjoyed your 'alternate nature of the veil' story, but I must admit, I'm a bit of a sucker for happy endings, so I wasn't pleased with the way it ended. Poor Snape!

As for 'Banished', I must admit that Jaz was one of the most realistic, fun characters I've read in a vey long time. It was a blast, despite the inevidable Mur angst!

All in all, I thought I'd get off my lazy, ungrateful butt and show just how much you are appreciated. Keep going!
Daisie chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
aw... so this is when she gets pulled out of the hat? but what about Jas?

You developed Jas' character so well in one chapter and I'm going to miss him ( Anyways though, this was an excellent one shot and you explained where Muriel was all that time and what she was doing.

Good Work, definitely a fave of mine )

*cheers*
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
cool story, although I am not sure I am liking papa at the moment, I know he's only doing it to keep Mur save, but still its harsh., keeping somebody away from the one they love