Reviews for The Awakening of the Chidori
evil sasuke girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
awe! that was so cute! i hope you can finish it. but if you don't its ok! but i would be really happy if you finished it son! X3
wolfsbride chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That was really good. I liked seeing the interaction between them.
FluffyKakashi chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I'm reviewing a lot of stories today...that has no impotance to you though. I really liked this story. It was really sweet and nicely put together. I need to be abole to put my thoughts together like that...(that's probably why I have 2 random stories for my stupidity) How did Kakashi "carress" Sasuke lips? Hm? *raises brow* did he kiss him? Or am I just beginning to slip into my little perverted mind-set?
uchiha fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I loved reading this. Ever since that scene at the canyon, I'd been hoping someone would write a fanfic about it. You did a wonderful job, and on writing the pairing too! My favorite moment was when Sasuke woke to find his nose pressed to Kakashi's vest and Kakashi's lips resting against his forehead. :)
HelloEli chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Wow... I love this fic. Most of the KakaSasu fics I read are based on humour and don't have much of a context to them... But this one did, and I'm happy for it. Great job. This is going straight to my faves.
deepinspace chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That was so sweet *Tears* I love it )
Kozi-love chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
*love* Finally, there's more Kakashi/sasuke comming... My ultimate favourite pairing...ahh...anywho, great fic, I always did wonder what happened between them in the canyon... I really did like this, you're now on my favourite authors' list, this is a favourite story and I highly recommended this to others. You have great writing skills... Are you going to continue this in any way? or is it a one shot? It'd be great if you could do a continuation of their relationship...There's always that Tai-jutsu training he also went through...but anyway, I'd just like to see more Naruto fiction from you... .

~Lee~