Reviews for Emerald: The Legend of Hoenn
dTalkingMeowthJ-Cat chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Good story, keep writing! \m/ :D
Iciclefang chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
But... This means Blaziken knows 5 moves... :O (Yes I've been keeping track just had a hunch)
thrawn92 chapter 62 . 6/14/2012
I really liked this story, loved the addition of a 3rd criminal team. But instead of Team Sky, I think that Team Aero would sound a little cooler, y'know?
thrawn92 chapter 35 . 10/13/2011
great story, it is really good, but isn't the head of team Aqua Archie, not this Whitney character? jw
DreamingAngell chapter 62 . 4/20/2011
Um...Hi...Is it abit too late too review?

Probably Not! Hahaha...

Any way, nice to meet you, I'm Dreamer, a very new, young, and naive author.

I read this story a while ago, but i never bothered to get an account. Now that I have, I rushed over to try to review. I have really fallen in love with this story, and I am also trying to make my own story. I'm not sure what to do, so if you can, please check it out. Any advice would be very helpfull. :D

DreamingAngell
gecoma chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
is may gay in this story because in the summary its says may yuri.
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 62 . 2/5/2011
Amazing. Simply...wow. I loved this story the entire way through, it kept me interested through the whole story and was just a major masterpiece. I can't wait to read the sequel.

-Ziluna
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Maybe she knows her name because Brendan and May just yelled it? Just a thought...
Blackwing44 chapter 62 . 7/13/2009
Wow, took me a few days but I finally read your entire story and I have to say im impressed. I have a story of my own titled Sinnoh League: Brandon's Adventure. Maybe you could check it out if you have time. I think it starts off kinda poorly detailed and stuff but I could really use your advice.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 61 . 7/10/2009
And here is my last review for part 1 of your Emerald saga. Cause I know I already reviewed chapter 62. It's been a pleasure to review part 1 of your Pokemon saga.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 60 . 7/10/2009
Still loving your fic saga girl.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 59 . 7/10/2009
Keep up the awsomeness.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 58 . 7/10/2009
Man the awsomeness continues.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 57 . 7/10/2009
Keep up the awsomeness girl.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 56 . 7/10/2009
Man this saga keeps getting better everytime I skim over it.