Reviews for Raven's Secret Friend
BBxRae forever chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
I love it and animales aren't such animales they are amazing creatures
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Very nice job on this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
noname00 chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
That ending was so sweet; I loved itXD
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
loved it
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
hey can you do one for the deer please :'(
Denalien chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
xD hehehehehe like the story,no pairings only humor and friendship!And it wasn't even OOc that Raven loved that bird!
Latiwings chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
does this have a sequel?
Alekin chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
so cute! Love the idea of the little bird... that happens to be a robin. Love that kind of bird!

Nice story. Just founded it, but I needed to tell you how good is it :)
ravanwolf chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
YAY! Great fic, I couldn't find any spelling/grammar mistakes, which I usually can find.

An exellent plot and the story kept to it more or less through the story. Nice idea for the ending. I love the idea of Raven looking after a bird. Or a deer.

Very nice bits of cuteness, not quite romance but almost there. I can honestly say your fic is one of the best I have had the honour of reading.

_ Keep it up!
Raven's secret-keeper chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
You said that this was from a movie you saw? Which one? And what would you name the deer?
LesPaul12 chapter 8 . 10/16/2005
thAT IS SO GOOD
LesPaul12 chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
hi-larius sofunny. goingtodie from lack of airimlaughing so hard
Gryfffinrose chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, but this was a great ending to an even greater fic!

Sasha: I hope that deer feels better. :)

G. Rose: You're a great author. Please continue writing!
teenRAVENtitan chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wow! SUCH A COOL STORY! :D lol *scans other stories* Hmm... *adds you to "Favorite Authores" List* You're my first fave author. yay! lol :)
The Last chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
[Hits head on desk] Ow... That was just a funny ending. I liked this, with the bird and definitely the spy thing. THAT was hilarious. Good job!