Reviews for Sally and Sonic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
you should make a sequel where Jr. tries to avenge his father. And maybe make Antoine his step father.
Sonic chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
OMG HOW DARE YOU MAKE SONIC DIE YOU FAT BASTARD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Make another story please where Jr. grows up and tries to avenge his father's death. Jr. may be fatherless but he isn't a quitter.
Logan Hebert chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I loved it it was the sad emotional side to sonic the hedgehog! I never knew that there was one! The safest part was when sonic died and wasn't' supportive by far!
Wuttafaq chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I read this whole thing.

And my face was

Wut.

I hope you're not over the age of 14 because if you are, I hope I don't ever have to know you in real life ._.
Bunnie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Sugah bear, that was the rip roarin worst thing I have ever read in my entire southern life!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wait wouldn't that mean the anniversary of sonic's death would be on the same day as jr' s birthday? That would be so sad! :'(
Sonic103 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
me:awwwwww, i always liked the sonicxsally relationship better then sonicxamy

sonic:rawr!

brad: hahahahahahahahaha!

me:what's so funny?

brad: the fact you pissed off sonic.

me: whatever

sonic:kamekameHA! *acts like some crappy lazer beams coming from his hands like dragon ball z*

me:WTF?

brad: *sigh* really sonic? how many times have you tried that?

sonic: *sniff* over nine thousand.

me:this story was very dramatic, romantic, and insparational. i really liked this story

brad&sonic:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
pokemonpuck chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aww I would cry but I can't cry because it makes my character look bad! I love this and I think that Sonally is better than Sonamy. I can't believe that sonic died, but he was in a bad condition and if something hit him in the back of the throut(Spelling) I would say he would die, not to mention that he was soughing up blood.

Overall this was amazing! I loved reading every bit of it and I can't wait to read more of your fanfictions!

Pokemonpuck
Randommaximumridefan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I feel like a hypocrite… I LOVE SONAMY Sorry but here I am reading and LOVING a SonSally fic even though I preteded Sally was Amy. I should've left this fic alone, I'm sorry. BUT I am not a crazy Sonamy fan. I PREFER Sonamy. I wouldn't mind if in the end it was Sonsally.

I feel like such a hater sorry again,

Random
mia2on2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
that was the saddes story ever lol but were yall teens because tails ohhh wait tails and sonic are 7 years apart so if tails was 12 sonic was 19 poor sonic i giv :-D good job sally!
Rielgh chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wait!... SONIC DIES?

Are you serious that is so sad!

Oh well at least Sally's baby is cute!
Catqueen 58 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was...beautiful... I was tearing up when Sonic died, and the dream was amazing...All in all, a wonderful and emotional story. *sobs*
Cassy the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
It was Sad and Happy...DAMNIT I'm crying now...