Reviews for With This Ring
Fate8 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Nice. Alex's death was a defining moment for Kyle, although not THE defining moment that the death of a loved one can sometimes be, i.e. Batman. Kyle has made his peace with Alex, but it is good to read a story where he remembers what being a GL has cost him.
Darth Randal chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
A touching story. It's attention to detail makes up for the shortness of the story.
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I read this story a long time ago and just found it again but just wanted to express how much I liked it... I love Kyle and this was a very good portrayal of him. Kudos!
GreenLanternWriter chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Kyle Rayner has been my favorite GL for a while. I am very touched by your command of emotions, and I find your writing to be something I look forward to seeing. It would be wonderful if more people could write about the GL's and the Corps.

Just a question...do you find it difficult to find people who can remember who the GL is/what the GL is?
AssassinGalaxia chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Very touching. I loved how simple and how complex it was. Great story. Now I'm off to find more by you!
Rika chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
I remember Alex from when Kyle first became the Green Lantern. It was so sad that she was killed. I'm glad somebody wrote a story dealing with his feelings about her death.
ADouglas chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Good job man. Good way for Kyle to come to terms with the death of Alex.