Reviews for New Gotham Knights
bearvalley3365 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I totally thought it was interesting, you really want to know what would be even more interesting having a 7'3 1300 pound gorilla named Spencer Timothy Metzner who's gray, blue, silver, red, & gold colored have all the same powers as Gorilla Grodd but has ultra mega speed to go with his brains & brawn & see who wins that battle.
tomstedham chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is my favorite story on this site! Amazing stuff. Congratulations for writing it!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/22/2005

Good story, but...

Batman's always been one of my three favourite DC heroes (Along with Green Lantern and the Flash), but I can't really find any fault with your portrayal of him here.

After all, he made it clear COUNTLESS times that he didn't really trust the metahuman superheroes, so it only makes sense that something like the loss of his city would push him over the edge, especially coming so close after his traumatic fight with Bane.

Any chance of a sequel being considered? You know, like the Spectre or some other supernatural hero trying to help Batman achieve redemption like was done for Hal in the genuine continuity?

Keep up the good work!
Kenshiro chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Great story! Could actually be a "real" elseworlds!
Philodox chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Very good!

My sugestion for a possible sequel:

Batman had a contingency plan. His freshly dead corpse is rescued by robots (they put another Batman suited cadaver in the place and make the same kind of wound in the cadaver) and revived (?) - maybe by the Lazarus Pit or he is the new Spectre to pay for his sins - cured from his insanity. How does he deal with the consequences of his actions? How will the Gotham Knights/LJI deal with it? What menace would need the unholy alliance of Batman and Luthor?
Ian Samson chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Unbelievabley good story! True to character (scarily so) and utterly Kingdom Come in epicity. Just plain great!
Hangar 18 chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Quite possibly one of the most frightening fics I have ever read. Characterizations were all brilliant, right down to the evil Batman. Would the complete destruction of Gotham do that to him? I never would have thought so, but your story makes it a possibility. The scariest, and yet most realistic, thing about this was the ease with which he killed. Great work.
Copperhead chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Wow. I haven't seen the DC Verse written this well in AGES... This is one superbly written fic that DC would be amiss not to put into a TPB or 80-page giant. Brilliant work.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Good story.
tdx chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
I was blown away by this story. what else can I say. I'm fast becomming a Darth Yoshi fan.