Reviews for Gleaming
hermonine chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
MidnightBallad chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
**SQUEAL**

I AM BACK! BWAHA! Sorry it took me forever to check up on this story...I still luv it to bits, seems like Kaiba's finally being nice _

Yes, well I am currently debating whether I should start writing again or not...UPDATE AGAIN SOON AND INSPIRE ME!

Sayonara,

MightnightBallad
Silver Fantasy chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
I found this story through LazerWulf's C2 and I must say, I like it. I love the summary too (sorry, but some ppl suck at them). I just hope you'll consider making the chapters longer. Please? Anyways, Kaiba was really mean when he first talked to Takaya! But of course, that proves he's in character. Hope you'll update soon!

Oh yeah, I have a KaibaxOC story too, so you can swing by anytime to check it out!
Sakurelle chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
wow, it's been a while. and that was kind of short. but that's okay, because I thought that was a very sweet thing for Seto to do, even though he wasn't so sweet at the table. update soon...er!
LazerWulf chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
It was kinda short... but sweet.

Oh, have you heard about the new FFnet policy banning writers from responding to their reviewers?

No? Me neither, and I haven't seen any notice of that anywhere on the site, but I keep getting a petition e-mail saying that's the case.

Just to be on the safe side, you might want to not do that next chapter.

Phila-Del-Phia (Which, by the way, is refering to the Greek word for "brotherly love", not the city)

LazerWulf
Amme Moto chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
It took you a while! Lol. I'm kidding, I don't care how long it takes to update, I'm patient. I liked this chapter! _
alicia chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
This is a great story. Please update son!
KaiKaiCutie chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Great story hope you update soon!
Rachel-sempi chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Sad! cuit story! (I bet you I know who was in the limo[baceing the idea on the blue eyes white dragon])
SirisAnkh chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
lmao This chapter was funny but it was so short! I mean really puny! *sniffle* Oh, well at least you updated. Anyways, this story is going pretty good and Seto is so kool! Even if he is a jerk... :P

Siris
Sakurelle chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
okay... I won't attack your pineapples... but gee... you need to find something to defend yourself from me if you plan to keep me waiting THIS long... are you going to send the man-eating bed after me? *snort*

Okay, anyway, funny... but short! So update soon!
Amme Moto chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
Poor Taka-chan! She almost got et!
MidnightBallad chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
I think I squealed when I realised you'd updated. Whoot!

Hmm...a man eating bed? Never seen that one before

Keep going, I must read more! Gah!

- Midnight
Enjie Yekcam chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Oh, for a second there I thought Kaiba was nice, but then you explained that it was an insult. Oh well, peopel gotta dream sometime... ((sigh))
LazerWulf chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Umm... maybe I should explain. Philadelphia is the Greek word for "brotherly love", (hense the city's nickname) but since I pronounce it different than the city, I break it up like I pronounce it.

Man, that is one soft bed!

Phila-Del-Phia!