Reviews for Meetings
SnowyScales chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
The ending, aws! Skyfire and Starscream are so cute and fluffy together!
cheetana chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
*brain exploded*

I just read that from start to finish, without stopping. That was such a gorgeous and amazing piece of work that my eyes are tearing up. The characterisation of all characters was beautiful and I love the almost innocent nature of the story.

Thank you for writing this ace story and putting it here so I could stumble across it!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
I liked this. A /lot/. Like, a /lot/, a lot. X3

Wonderfully written and with a very interesting plot-line. Great work. _
NybCR chapter 13 . 4/2/2008
That was one of the sweetest Skyfire x Starscream stories I have ever read. Make me happy _
ShiTiger chapter 13 . 10/29/2007
I love this story! I wasn't sure if it would move from friendship to love. You wrote their relationship really well and didn't rush into it. Great job!
Seren Maris chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
Wow, I enjoyed this story alot. I really empathized with Starscream's situation throughout, and liked the development of his and Skyfire's relationship. Also, the ending was very, very cute. Good work!
Decepitcon project XD chapter 13 . 6/30/2007
that was very sweet though i didnt really like the epilogue most but the rest was i was even cheering for starscream at the fight scene and thats something i never do
Gelendra chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
Heh, had to add this part in: You mentioned listening to something inspiring? Well, I just happened to have "Heretic, Hero" from Halo 2 playing when I got to that part. Worked nicely (in title and song,lol)
Gelendra chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
Heh heh heh, as a former target of my own variety of bullies and nasty rumors, I'm finding I can understand what he's going through (I was never expelled, but I did want to take my anger and sorrow out on myself a time or two) and I think I'm going to like this next chapter. Revenge is sweet!
Ida Lindelf chapter 13 . 9/28/2006
Wosiwosiwo! (As you would say about a VERY cute kitten;))*melts in a small puddle of goschimoschiness* I love this one! I love Starscream and I love you! Please write more of him!
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 13 . 9/24/2004
Well, looks like everything wrapped up here quite nicely. I rather like the ringing of the bells, a very nice way to finish off that chapter. Great story. :)
Soryu chapter 13 . 9/19/2004
Gemma, you're one of the fastest persons to update that I'd ever seen. Fast AND good! What is your secret?

Eh. You've been crueler than me making one of the brothers go insane, with the other slowly following... I almost felt sorry. ALMOST being the keyword -

And finally Starscream and Skyfire realized their feelings! Yeah! *does a little victory dance*

The epilogue is so sweet, and it is believable too *grins* Excellent job!

You're great, Gemma!
Alexandra Spar chapter 13 . 9/17/2004
You ought to read Dorothy Dunnett's Lymond series, if you haven't already. The final and exquisite realization was not unlike the bit at the very end of Checkmate where the hero and the heroine finally, finally, FINALLY are allowed to come together, and admit what they have known to be true for several hundred pages.

Brilliant. The preceding chapter moves too fast in a few places-if you want, I'll write up a full crit and email it to you-but overall, brilliant.
Jess chapter 13 . 9/16/2004
AW, KAWAII! w00, you go, 'Screamer!

Starscream: Slag it, don't call me "Screamer"!

Skyfire: ...*very faint blush*

mwahaha :P! **hops off to go tell Jazz**

Starscream: Get back here you fragging femme!
Moxie Thuringwethil chapter 13 . 9/16/2004
*bangs out Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" on a set of tubular chimes* I do like expressing myself via music... ;)