Reviews for A big secret
Dragon Kamui chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Haha, interesting! Ta19 told me to review this. and then he just told me that i should tell you to "git off yer lazy ass and write some more" hahaha hes so odd! rofl. anyway, this is very interesting, plus its funny
Tennis4me chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
damn man! nice... lol i read this b4 but i failed to review but n e wayz awsome story... haha i c ta19 reviewed...boys r so weird... no not really i hang out with to many of em. but n e wayz i like it and u shud keep goin! oh and my dumb ass comp. won't lemme c ur e. if u cud e-mail me ur's if the offers still up on helping me w the lemon! ite. lataz tnshoty2
Takkun19 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Now that was cool. Damn Crobdan reviewed the new story before me. One-shot right? If so you should write more flcl stories. Now let me get this straight, He's 12 and is 8 freakin inches long. One hell of a Boner.I'd like to see haruko naked.

Love and Peace

Ta19
Crobdan chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
You caught my interest at oral stimulation. I think Haruko would laugh, just to give him a rough time. It’s not his penis! It’s his new horn! I kept expecting you to say that. But alas. It’s funny how were basically writing about underage sex and no one sees a problem with it. Heh, Haruko’s a pedophile. Heh. Nice story, is it a one shot? If not continue. 7:26 PM… Z?