Reviews for Love lasts Forever
Wicked R chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I thought I was over Angel and a Cole Turner fan now. but my eyes misted reading this.
voldemortfollower chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Pretty Good, I completely agree with the Cordy vs. Buffy thing.
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I'd personally like to apoplogize, to any B/A who finds this offesnsive to that ship, or any other. Sorry, didn't mean to demane B/A in anyway at all! I have a deep respect for the Buffy Angel saga, and belive that it is the basis of any realtionship conating either, ulsee it's an AU! Thank you for your time! :)
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Thanks for the reviews! I really appreciated them! however, I forgot to tell you about 'Convoluted,' which has Angel's dad in it, too. He's obviously one of my most favorite characters. Liam, too. Also, Connor, as well as Angel. *sigh* I love the drama of father/son conflict and hoping they'll reconcile one day...well, Angel and Connor did. Hopefully, Angel is in heaven right now and happy with his own dad. I like them both so much. Now, about this story. It was good...I kinda didn't appreciate that whole reference to B/A as being nothing but lust. If anything, the ENTIRE relationship he had with Darla was based on NOTHING BUT LUST. To compare it with B/A or even C/A kinda cheapens them both. All Darla ever did was either use, torment, or screw with Angel. He may have been her mate, but she saw him as a plaything as well. He amused her more than anything. He said it himself, she did him no favors. She DAMNED him. With Buffy, however, he saw a chance at redemption. She saw the worst in him, that being Angelus, and loved him anyway. Cordelia, on the other hand, found him repulsive. Also, I think it was all mind control of some sort-but that's just me-or, again, just lust. Buffy's not around, but Cordy is. As for Buffy not being around, since I know you'll point that out, Angel was the one who left her because he wanted her to have a 'normal' life. *sigh* You know what? I'm just going to give you a link to an essay written by a friend of mine. She explains it SO much better!

There, she can say it better than I can. Anyway, it was still a very good story. Despite very mild B/A bashing.
al chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Great story! I love C/A!
silvi-hc chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I liked it! I think it really captured the emotion of these two characters during that period of time. And the hope of meeting eachother again after everything is through...that was good. You captured me while I was reading and it felt like I was in the story, not just reading black on white. Good work! Keep it up. ::cheers::
Trainwreck729 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
aw. very cute! i loved it!