Reviews for Walk This Way
serenityselena chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
lovely story though there are some spelling mistakes :)
kawaii-kitty101 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
AW thats so cute
kawaii-kitty101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
aw how cute!
OnigiriChicka chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Wai! so kawaii! * squealing like tomoyo-chan*
MikoKagome1113 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
aw how cute!

ok, im currently trying to read all of your CCs fan fictions! cause they are all REALLY good!

i hope i can get to more tomorrow, cause right now im so tired i feel as if my eyeballs will fall out

so arigato and goodnight!
Ri-kun chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Fluffy, but fun. Glad I finally got around to reading this. Loved the scene with Shaoran hiding in Sakura's closet when Touya walked in. Wish you'd put in a scene later where Touya catches them in the act, or at least, when he finds out. Either way, it was still good.
mythril dust chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Good sotry and great last chapter. I'm a sucker for fluff! And for Toya's overprotectiveness, too. Syaoran playing 'hide and seek' with him is just too funny.

I'm being a little mean to Syao, but I guess that's my dark side surfacing, lol.
spacecadettt chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
oh! this was such a kawaii story!
Sallmay chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
nicely written fanfic really enjoyed it! pretty funny at times
Akino Matoumiken chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
wow the first decent card captor sakura fic i read... ehh don't ask.. liked the story a lot *smiles*
SKCherry chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
soo hanyannnnnnnnnn! i prefer hanyan to schweet.. i think schweet sounds too..*thinkz* i dunno... german! BUT NO OFFENCE TO GERMANS! hanyan sounds more fitting for sakura to say!

SKC
sahmandah chapter 3 . 4/20/2002
kaawwwaiiI! ss alwwaaayyss!
anjali-chan chapter 3 . 1/28/2002
i love the "schweeet" too. great story, but isn't it supposed to be sakura who's bad in math and needs syaoran's help?
Sweet Lil Mage chapter 3 . 11/15/2001
awwwww...this is so cute! lolz, please continue with your writing, its so sweet _
Cutie Blossom chapter 3 . 10/13/2001