Reviews for Sinkhole
JP1124 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Nice 1 shot
jl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was cute but it was like a cliffhanger. -.- Lol, thanks for this.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Exllcent fic ehre
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Mkay you TOTALLY need to revamp and work on the structure of this here story as it is almost an eyesoar to read, HOWEVER (I like caps :) ), this was a totally cute story and pretty in character :D well done!
Bribra chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I loved this story! Your a good writer!
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
great shot
RockStarZ Inc chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Hey... I read this 1 too... it scares me as much as the 1st one... - but thats ok beacuse my storys would scare you... lol - -dances- I'm so happy happy happy! lol nikki's review... . that was a while ago eh? ~whoosh~ -peers under bed- ok its late... and theres no sink holes under my bed... no monsters and definitely not you... I'm going to bed before I harass anyone else into oblivion tonight! lol yep... See ya!

~The Punk Rock Princess~
Backroads chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aw... Well, if that didn't just satisfy some unconscious craving. There was something so classic, so damsel-in-distress-with-hero-in-the-wake about this! And I'm impressed you were able to get it into a one-shot without any weird awkwardness. Once again, great writing!
userx chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
very well written! excellent story!
crazyboutbooks chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I second Bill's comments. Good story nonetheless.
JadeElements chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I loved it. _
HeadinCloud chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
omgosh! i know this story is probably decades old. i dont know really, but i just found it! i love it! It's SO great! i love ur writing! update serendipity! it rocks as well! omgosh its so good! your my hero! yea for you, cuz you can write well! You should write some epic story, cuz you got the words, flow, and characters down! so you go do that...ill sit here waiting! haha, so i wonder what that hole red jello thing was about? i guess i will never know. o well. in all seriousness you really do rock. keep it up!
continental-line chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
You have a good story here but you seem to have rushed it at the end. Up until then you were letting the story flow at it's own pace. You shoulden't have forced Kim to kiss Ron in school like that when only the other day she was wigging out over the idea of just liking him. This could have been several more chapters, easy. They needed time to build up to that kiss.

-Bill Ponder
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)