Reviews for The Mechanics’ Lounge
Foxluna chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
damn. Minako and Heero can do real damage here... i never thought Heero would do sumtin lik this but apparently he can cuz Minako is his partner in crime. it's funny as hell!

well hope u update soon please and thank u.

AWESOME STORY -laughs really hard falls to the ground laughing at how the Gundams are- ;)
Cobra762 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Come on... It's been well over a year since you last updated this. It's a really good story and you really should continue it.

serenitynight chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
you did an excellent job on this story. i really enjoyed

reading it. i cant wait for you to update again.
Cobra762 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Come on! Update already! Please? Really, this is an amazing story, but it's been almost a YEAR since your last update! Come on, update, you know you want to... I'll be waiting for that update.

wickedthunder02 chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
*takes deep breath* i really liked that story please update
Cobra762 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Wow, this is a cool fic. Please update it soon.

Flame Ivy Moon chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
I love it please up date asap!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
YES! Minako is a good influence on that boy. That makes me happier than you would think. Write more soon.

- Damia -
Ro.Kitsune chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
wonderful story. i love Wufei/Usagi pairings.

silver
minnieshon chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
why did you make the inners so old? they're 20 but they're gonna end up with 17 year olds! thats kinda weird most women like older men.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Somehow, the next chapter title frightens me ...

- Damia -
koldy chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
kol
Jozu Kaze chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Your fics great except for the small Jap. erorr but that doesn't really matter at the moment. I'd like to thank you for keeping Haruka & Michiru together. Not many people would do so.
Wind Pixie chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
oh you updated . yay can't wait for more please update soon
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
I love it please up date asap!