Reviews for Pax Romana
Sachita chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
It just makes me so very sad that this story will probably never be completed. It truly is a gem, you should know that...I loved reading it! Wonderfully-developed round characters and a story that is just moving at the right pace. :) Please, do update! I won't give up hope.
won'tloginnow chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Will this never be completed? It's a beautiful story.
Meraculas chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Wow, this is really good. Any chance that you might update it soon? I love the way that you have written Isolde and Tristan (who seems very in character), and I do really hope that you come back to this.
Regin chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
mhgood chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
And then what happens?

Man, you're killing me. I finally come across a rare well-written, well-plotted, well-characterised story and it turns out to be unfinished! [sigh]

This is so good. The voice you have chosen to tell the tale with is perfect. Maybe someday you'll come back and complete it? Holding out hope...
iloveapplejuice chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Truth to be told, I don't feel your story to be progressing much. It's in a very slow phase that I can't help but think of what could happen next. It needs more exciting things to happen and not just fighting or romance. Something to think about, intrigue or humor.

But hey, I'm going to read it 'till the end cause you've actually gotten the characters to be more real than the other stories I've read.
allyandmax chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
wow this is fantastic i wish you had finished it
xenocanaan chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
I love it!
Random Moose on the Loose chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
Aw! That is really sweet, but sad! :(

Can't wait for an update ;)
Rosie chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
This is really good but has been two years and one day since you've updated.

HURRY UP!

Lots of Love

Rosie
Vivian chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
Is there any chance you might update this wonderful story?
Pomow chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
I absolutely love Tristan's character. Please update soon!
Laura chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Please I'm begging you to update this. The characterizations of both Tristan and Isolde are some of the most complex that I've seen in fanfiction. This story has intrigued me for nearly two years. Please, please, please update this.
films about ghosts chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
I just found this story again after awhile... and I am still SO depressed that you haven't updated in such a long time! It's been over a year! I love this story so much - I hope that you see this and consider continuing it.
BSGirl chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
I love Tristan! Please update soon.