Reviews for Trip to Hogwarts!!!
LuciusMalfoyfemale chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I like the concept of this and I'm aware that it is humor, however the script format is off putting and feel rushed. Also you are aware that Mini Me doesn't speak?
Consumer Product chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
I suppose it doesnt need fixing. After all, the concpet of Hogwarts housing Doctor Evil is crazy enough. :/
Consumer Product chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh wow! The beginning was really funny. I mean, they have their parts of humor. But getting farther in it didn't make me laugh much. This only thing I think is you should take out the part where mini me is all: 'he only answers after three times.' ya know? i mean, people will get it (and if they dont, it's still funny.

Meh.
JDuchow chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This story is absolutely hilarious! I think there should have been an encounter between fat bastard and the hogwarts toilets (snicker) and it could have had more wisecracks from scott.
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
That was the FUNNIEST thing i EVER read in my life. I LOVED IT!
kendra chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
i liked the story and it was a very original idea although i got quite board through it and was happy when it was over it was also stupid but i think they should go to hogwarts if they go to hogwarts i might comtinue reading it

kendra
LunasStar chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
Crazy Crazy story. Funny though. Thanks for writting this. Needed something to cheer me up today after the day I had. So please, write somemore.
XxSailorAriesxX chapter 7 . 6/17/2004
Hello,

I know it's been a long time since you got reviews for this but I really really liked it. Got me to laugh and I aded it to my favorite stories list. If people didn't see the comedy in it then they are surely missing out. Maybe you should do something else like this? Maybe what happens with the Addams family or something. I also like how you made Snape so angry. He's my favorite Harry Potter character. Keep up the good work with your other stories.

Katrina
actorzee99 chapter 7 . 5/22/2004
that sucked. horrible! oh my god get a life!
Spirit Mornea chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
YOU DISGUST ME!
HOW DARE U PLACE HARRY POTTER AND AUSTIN POWERS INTO THE SAME THOUGHT!
GO READ SOME BOOKS BY: DAVID EDDINGS, J.K. ROWLING, DIANNA WYNNE JONES AND J.R.R. TOLKIEN BEFORE U MAKE ANOTHER ATTEMPT!
WHY DON'T U TAKE A LEAF OFF STORYBOOK ELF AND STORY SPINDLER! THEIR STORIES ARE SHING LIKE MITHRIL COMPARED TO YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT!
hitokiri youkai chapter 7 . 10/6/2003
Hey that was really cool! you need to right the Addams family version!
Imoen and Keyom'e chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
That was f*in' funny! i have read many funny storys and that was one of the better ones, no it was acualy the best one !
Insane PPG chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I'm answering your questions.

1) Hopefully

2)YES!
Raven chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
Lol...very nice. I almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard
kikoken chapter 5 . 4/29/2003
Now these 'evil' people are seriously going to cause some damn trouble...