Reviews for Rainbow Over The Moon
The-Girl-Who-Dreamed chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Great story, please update!
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
lol awesome
magicaltears chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Aw, I completely love this story. I wish it had been updated within the last couple of years. I love it. Great job!

-Britt-
FrodoBeutlin chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
nice!
Kcmfanfic chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
Fabulous story! Keep writing!
Ms. Padfoot chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Excellent first chapter. On to read more and I hope this works!

Ms. Padfoot
Amones of Magic chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Nice story. I simply love stories where Harry lives with Remus & or Sirius. Makes me feel all warm inside. Okay, corny. Keep going with this story. It's awesome. Update A.S.A.P.!
Joulez chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
You updated i have been waiting for ages for you to update,

Great chapter, waiting to read more in the future. Keep up the good work and keep posting.

Joulez
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
Wonderful characterization of Remus once again. I love the way you right him. Harry's character was beautiful too, and even though we did not see much Sirius he was quite well written also. I hope you keep up the wonderful work, and I don't mind the long wait for the updates. The wait is fine with turnouts such as this.

Please continue even if it takes you a year.
Ms. Padfoot chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
Brilliant, as usual. I love how the three of them are becoming a family. It's about time Harry has adults in his life he can depend on.

Ms. Padfoot
moonfyre chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
aw, theyre all cuties! write more soon, please!
ph0enixgirlie chapter 5 . 12/23/2004

love this story!

i cant wait for the next chapter

i hope you update soon

take care

merry x-mas and a happy new year

plz update soon
Mcgonagall chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
Please continue i would like to know what happens to Harry Sirius and Remus in this Story and I'm interested in more stories featuring the three so Please let me know!

Thanks

i cant wait for the next chapter

i hope you update soon

take care

bye

you said you were gonna update ones a week...

and you last update was almost a month ago...

well... i gues youre busy or something

please update soon :)
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
This is really good but one thing that really bugged me was that YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HOW OLD HARRY WAS! I didn't find out until this chapter, and that bugs the crap out of me!

Oh, and you just barely mentioned Vernon beating Harry, then dismissed it like it was the most common thing in the world. In the first chapter the bushes russled in anger when Vernon beat Harry, and Remus was in the bushes. But he didn't do anything about it, didn't even mention it. At least, that's how I interpreted it. Wouldn't Harry hurt a lot more when he was hugging Sirius, than when he was sitting down and it hurt the bruises and such? Wouldn't they notice?

Anyway, this story is great. Maybe put what summer it is in the summary (after 4th year/before OoTP). Continue, please!