Reviews for Scream of the Crucified
Abcdsergv chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
Update and I'll give you a proverbial cookie.
jankmusic chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
Yay! You updated!

NateSean chapter 14 . 4/26/2005
The end of this chapter seemed a bit odd to me. Normally if they were going after a suspect, even he was only potentially dangerous, the NYPD would have provided backup.

Olivia never has to beg the guys if she has a hunch. The nature of their job requires them to trust one another, and where a killer as dangerous as this is concerened they wouldn't have been so hesitant.

Also, the one line, "“Detectives! How kind of you to join us.” He tapped the point of the knife he held on his victim’s chest before trailing it up to the throat as he continued."

It seemed it a little too "Mwahahaha, I'm the evil villain". Something like this would work in a pure entertaiment value series like Kojak or X-files, but the Law and Order series are based in more realistic situations.

Anyway, other then that it's still going strong. I'm glad you got to update at last.
BrittanyLS chapter 15 . 4/20/2005
This perp is freaking me out almost as much as some do on the show! Please keep the chapters coming!
jankmusic chapter 15 . 4/18/2005
Argh! I'm a pirate!

I like this chapter. You write it just like the show. I hope you continue with this, and other LAO fanfics. I enjoy your's the most.
TonksIsMyHero chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
AMAZING!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
*gasps* That Abdullah has some issues.
Sara chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
Leviticus 20:13. Of course. Hey, if Abdullah is still following Leviticus does that mean he doesn't wear polyester or eat pork? _-

Fantastic story! I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Arin DeStruction chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
oh so good i loved it!
Arin DeStruction chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Ha!the pope 4 prostitution!priceless!oh this ff is good too.
skysong44 chapter 14 . 4/5/2005
great story- really well developed and THANK YOU FOR HOLDING BACK ON THE ROMANCE! The plotline is really interesting and you did a good job of making the characters realistic. KEEP WRITING!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 14 . 4/4/2005
O. Who is it! How could you leave me hanging like that? HOW!
Chains of Entanglement chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
Wow. This is really intriguing and I love it.
jankmusic chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
It has been a long time since you last updates. I really like this fic. Please update soon.

This is wonderfully written, and it's just as horrifying as the show!
Sqully chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
I really really really want to know whats going to happen and who the killer is! Please update!