Reviews for Tragic Emotions
WonWoman Diana chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
I like the story so far, go ahead update soon...

D. ;o)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
AH

it was cute

funny and good

i loved it

10/10 :)
molivermylife chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
it has been like i don't know how many months and yousaid you'll update soon. i really want to know what happens next?

Plez update.
DScript chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
Christmas shopping...something we all understand! This fic is so sweet.
Steelo chapter 7 . 2/15/2005
Great chapter keep up the good work.
Steelo chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
I liked this chapter it was sweet please continue.
Steelo chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
Great explaining it was a good chapter and what kind of super powers does Ruby Rose have like can she throw fire bolts or something oh well please keep writing and i look forword to reading more of your story
Steelo chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Again good job please make the chapters a little longer you're keeping me in supense and just as I get into the story the chapter ends oh well good job bye.
Steelo chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Good chapter I was able to understand it so much more than the last but maybe it was just me. Please keep up the good work.
Steelo chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Personally I thought the chapter could have consisted with more detail and less of the song. You need to show more of a story line in order to get off the ground. All in all the first chapter was good and I think with some work the second could do just as well. I am looking forword to reading more of your story keep up the good work.
Steelo chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
An interesting story it would be enjoyable if you continued it's always nice to see a writer with an imagination

Steelo out!
Arrendi chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
You totally rock. I just got really sick and getting to read more of your writting really cheered me up! I love your style and the way you portray Ruby.
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 2/7/2005
Hey, this fic is pretty good! I like it so much!, but yo make me wait for a long time... T_T and really this job is good. Please try to update soon... _U!... Keep this really good job!
mcabello chapter 6 . 10/16/2004
Good fic. Write more soon.
LaVicioso chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
Wow! It was really Good! Keep up the good work!