Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Gifts
Branchkk chapter 37 . 11/1
I love the story and wondered if you've abandoned it. The last update was 2008, it's 2015 now. I'm not demanding anything, just concerned about the long stop on the story. I would like/ love to read more chapters wrote by you. Hopefully it'll come.
lalo80 chapter 1 . 9/13
Porfa actualiza pronto
Alexis Mayhem chapter 37 . 7/12
I love this story pleeeeease update!
Miss Millie chapter 37 . 7/8
I think I have been here before. You spent so much time on your story setting it up making us keep up with your logic, some or most we've never even herd before, and then on top you make H&G have a stupid fight and then leave us not knowing about the mirror, Harrys great house and Ginny being born for Harry, just too many things in the last few ch. That just out the window like they are strangers that just met that don't have a history to talk about what's upsetting or I have found out something you need to know about. When are you going to update your story? Or are you so bored that you aren't going to finish it.
Most writers just hook us in and I know some writers who have over 1,000 reviews and stopped writing they don't care how many Hr we spend reading or rereading there stories, I try real hard not to read stories that are not finished because of being left hanging.
Good luck with all you do. But Pleasssssssssssssssssse write more.
Miss Millie
Miss Millie chapter 17 . 7/6
some stories don't let you review more than once this is I think the 3 or 4 time I have read your story. I love baby Harry and Snape's part in it. I like it that all are friends and NL and LL are too.
WhiteElfElder chapter 37 . 6/24
Definitely interesting. Even though Harry has all this knowledge running around, he is not all knowing and all powerful.
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 6/23
Was it the mirror that spoke?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 6/21
Harry was messing with the dagger and dropped it, but nothing was said about where it went or what happened with it after.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 6/11
It's an Invisibility Cloak, not a coat and yes, Harry did close the map as he began his tale, so it couldn't have "heard" the story. Interesting beginning, though.
The Executioner chapter 12 . 4/4
nice. let harry kick tommy boys scaly ****!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Actually, I do believe dear old Dumbles would do that
monta312 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Love it
Woman613 chapter 37 . 11/15/2014
Please write next chapter already. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot. Thank you very much.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Ooo, Metamorphmagus Harry! Very interesting! I look forward to reading more.
nintschibintschi chapter 28 . 7/2/2014