Reviews for Code Lyoko: A Retelling
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I really like your writing style, how you described the settings, and each scene held just the right balance of dialogue vs description. Jin's character intrigues me. Some of the others seemed a bit out of character on one or two occurrences, but over all I think this story has a lot of potential. I look forward to reading further.
ZecoreZecron chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
I only have one complaint. It really seems like Jin should have tipped the scales enough to save Yumi.

Also they could have just copied the program, but that's a problem with the show not your story.
alteris chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
rereading this story for the first time in years, and I still say that the characterizations are some of the best on ffn, with Jin, Dirk, and Clayton being among the best ACC's here too. I really hope that you pick this story up again, and I know that I'm not alone on that one. heck, this story is what got me into fanfiction in the first place! that being said, I know that you're trying to get a career going as a voice actor, gratz on the game you got to be a part of btw, and I'm wondering, are you still accepting outtakes for Code Lyoko: A Retelling? and if so, how do I send them to you?
LadyUchiha2431 chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
totally amazing hope you continue soon
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Hmm, I can't remember reading this chapter before. Either I simply forgot about it, or it was added recently. I suspect it was my lack of memory, since it's not always the most reliable thing around. Anyway, great chapter, keep updating!
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
I love your writing. This is actually the story that inspired me to start writing, so thanks for posting it. I hope that you're not just gonna let it sit here gathering dust forever, but I understand if you have a busy life and can't find time to work on it. Anyway, thank you for providing inspiration for me to start writing, keep rocking!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
G write more please I want to know who the heck is Ghai. Write again soon...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
uy7ty8o
tylerbamafan34 chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
When r u going to update? It's a good story and beutifally written
Ulrichrules chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
Hey G-Force i think your story is really awesome i thought the radioplay was pretty funny could you please update and read my stories and make some more radioplays Thanks
ulrichrules56 chapter 21 . 6/6/2011
Fuck hurry up and write a new chapter
iridescent bookyworm chapter 21 . 5/3/2011
I love this story just as much as love the show if not more! I actually think Jin is way better then William please update soon
Justin chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Just like The Duelist of Dawn, I'm gonna be playing "A World Without Danger" before reading every chapter, like I did with this one. And like Roq n' Rolla, I was playing the same song at the same time XD

Awesome so far. This is more of what I was looking for. I like retellings of stories with twists that more suit what I was looking for, just like Harry Potter and the Darkness series by spacegal19. Just like that series, I hope yours finishes with as much success as it started! _
Night Burner chapter 21 . 5/8/2010
Hey! I recently rewatched Code Lyoko and started to look up fanfiction. I was kinda disappointed at the lack of great stories on when I came across Code Lyoko: A Retelling and WOW. I spent all of today reading and knew that I had to write a review.

I'm impressed by your ability to weave Jin into the series while keeping everyone in character and the main story essentially the same as the show. I also unexpectedly found myself becoming a fan of Dirk - when he was first introduced I thought that he was going to be a typical thug/enemy character in Kadic, but you characterized him so well and made him into a real person.

I know that this hasn't been updated in months, but I'm putting it on Story Alert anyway because if you do update it again I'm sure it'll make my day :) This story has surpassed my expectations for a Code Lyoko fanfiction and I really do hope that you keep writing!
xXStarLightKris chapter 21 . 11/9/2009
I totally love this story!

keep up the totally awesome work!

~SP