Reviews for Fragments
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I'm currently reading through a lot of fanfics in the Saiyuki fandom. Yours among them. (We were both members of the ffnet messageboard a long time ago, if you remember. _)

You have written so many fanfics, and I'm lazy, but know that I think you are a very talented author. Your stories are detailed, and the details are the right ones, not ones about hair and eye colors that all the readers already know about.

Even though you were very young when you wrote this story it's written with insight, good grammar, correct spelling and everything else that is needed in a good story.

This story is sweet without being sappy. Like in all your stories it feels like I'm a fly on the wall, watching the whole thing. I like it very much.

Congratulations on getting your first novel published!
Mr. Evil Eyes chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Awesome...That's really sweet!

Keep writing!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I love the physicality of this- all the detail about what Yaone is doing and why she’s so focused on Kou’s mother’s remains really gives me an understand of what she and Kou were feeling.

I love the detail about Kou blushing, and how he wishes that he’d made a move before. I really like your Kou; he’s a nice mix of mature and young. Not realizing how ‘I don’t care about anyone else’ sounds until later struck me as quite in character.

“So many things he should do... and many more inappropriate things that crossed his mind he shouldn't.”

That line made me crack up, and I love when Kou’s like, “last time your were out of line you almost killed yourself” because, hee, it’s just funny.
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
nicely paced, good character insight and I really liked the way you drew out the aftermath of the big fight. Of course I am assuming that the Sanzo party are fine ;) Nice dialogue and I liked the touches you put in to give us a sense of the physical world as well..the knots in Kou's hair, Yaone searching through piles of rubble. Very well done!
AVAAntares chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Well written! The incidental characterization is very nice - Kougaiji angsting, Lirin being clingy, Yaone fiddling with the pieces of stone just to have something to do. I'm not sure the kiss (at that point) would be entirely in character, but... well, I guess they'd been under a lot of stress recently, so who knows. :)
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Nice very nice!
Kaz chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow this is was amazing! I loved it so much, how you described both of them, especially how you portrayed Kougaiji. It is a fantastic fic.
Cerridwene chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
O_O

KAWAI *squeals like a squirrel on crack or something*

This was just so, so, so, so cute... and just, wow...

great writing...
amaltia chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
That was so sweet...

I've never been a great Kou/Yaone fan, but I love the way it played out here... and how Kou hates being embarrassed...
iamzie chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
all i can say is that i loved the way you portrayed the characters. and of course, i do like the kougaijixyaone pairing. _ Please continue the story!
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That was sweet. *grins*
Wu Long chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Dat's so cute :3
Iapetus chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
*-*

This story is just... wow. I wasn't expecting anything after the drabble, but you have again proved to me that you can take something that was already so amazing and somehow greatly improve it. And.. well.. I've considered doing that to some of MY drabble ideas, but I think you pulled it off better than I ever could. It was flawless, and I actually felt like I was reading something a lot different than the drabble.

This means I got to enjoy TWO pieces of KY by you. For that you deserve lots of hugs and lovin'.
iamzuul chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Another excellant addition to the stories you've collected, D-chan! I love this particular portrayal of Kougaiji; in the anime (I haven't had a chance to read much of the manga, unfortunately) he comes across as very proper, traditional, and almost old-fashioned... which makes sense, considering he was sealed for 500 years. - I liked the way he considered each move before he made it, thinking about what he would say before he said it - a very thoughtful person behind the occasional bravado - but at the same time, knew he occasionally acted with thinking. Don't we all? I liked this possible ending quite a bit. Kou and Yaone belong together. *waves flag* Yay! _~
Patricia16 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
I liked it ya must update it