Reviews for So Much For My Happy Ending
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Doesn't this song fit Beast Boy and Terra perfectly? I'm working on a songfic about this song as well.

You did a great job on this!
dfdfdfd chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
sCGdgf
Tianimalz chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
boy am i loving this stuff! whoo! (sorry i drank TOO much coffee:-D )

Terra and BeastBoy foreva!
Error404 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
FOWOO! Awesome! I lurved that eppie, and this was friggin AWESOME! *pokes* Dangit, that songs stuck in my head now. _ ...BTW, dis be becka. MOOHA!
sammy101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Ausome
Blueyedblonde chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
ok i hit the review butten, lol, very good job, it was really good, write more about aftershock or something, just write more!
dark raven06 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That is amazing. The song was perfect and everything in Beast Boy's head is...perfect! I KNEW he would have a hard time with it because he's so self conscious. You deserve a million thumbs up! *clicks "Add story to my Favorite Stories list"*

Come check out my stuff too, ok?

~raven
The White Dwarf chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Truth be told, I've never been a big fan of songfics, despite the number of ideas I have for them. However, this one was really good. I was really disappointed by that ending, because I thought Terra would be agood addition to the team, and this fic captured BB response quite well. Keep writing, you have a talent for it.
Raven-Fieryblack chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
hmm I like this... please write more. You know, I think its pretty good for the beginning... I just dont particulary care for the song lyrics, since i cant sing and all
Wheelz chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
It's sad yet beautiful I'm going to cry now ::Sniffle:: WE DID SHE HAVE TO GO!

!
Doot Doot dead account chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
eep TT_TT so sad...but i am, with pride, still a Terra fan and a BB/Terra 'shipper. and NOTHING can change my mind. Just wait. She betrays Slade in Aftershock part 2. and right before she** her and BB hug...one last time...
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
*Sniff sniff* WAH! This was very good; it's exactly what I think Beast Boy was thinking! And I just saw it tonight, although I've all ready heard about what happens in these last four episodes of season two (Yeah, Cartoon Network's stupid). I'll just say, get your hanky ready.

Again, this was a beautiful fic! (Suddenly starts singing for no reason) I love Terra! Terra, Terra, Terra, Terra, Terra! *clears throat* Sorry.
VioletFauxpa chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Yeah, I just saw that too, it made me so sad, and now I kinda hate Terra for it. BB is my fav character and seeing him like that at the end was almost too much. I never noticed how perfect that song was for that episode. I liked this alot, and I know others will too. :)
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Y'know, I can actually imagine Beast Boy reacting like this. It's very poignant and heartbreaking. Damn, I almost cried when I saw "Betrayal." Good work. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have tissues to use up.
BlackShield chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Woah. That was so. Freakin'. Awesome. Melancholy, bittersweet, sorrowful, angsty, sad, all the lovely good dark stuff. Love it. Absolutely love it. The song's awesome too. I have the CD - it's awesome, no? Anyhoozle. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I know what happens, and I'm gonna see it very soon hopefully - somebody taped it for me. Keep writing - this stuff looks frickin promising.

~Scelus,

BlackShield~

-"The muses of the darkness... The still haunt my dreams..."-