Reviews for First Impressions
Anonny chapter 10 . 1/24
"He's been there for me a lot of times, whether or not I wanted him to be there."

That sentence brought me to a complete stop and made me teary. What an incredible statement and acknowledgement of Frank's care for Harm and commitment to him.
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
Amazing story! I have loved it since the first time I read it on your site! I love Harm's comparison of Singer making Satan look like Minnie Mouse! Awesome! I'm glad everything worked out!
Saissa chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
I can understand why Trish made that mistake, but I cannot understand why she would make such wild unfounded accusations.

But I am glad it all worked out in the end.

Great story!
steamboat chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Yes, this story you was a little different for you, but you did an excellent job and it was a very enjoyable read!
chymom chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Loved it!
sunshineangel89 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was fun to read and Im glad Trish came to her senses and attended the wedding. Thanks for showing :)
Helene chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
This is a great story, loved it!
semprence86 chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
This was a great story to read over all I was just wondering if you could plz write a sequal it would be story again love it
TheGoddessPixie chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
I really hated Trish in this, and I admire Mac for forgiving her, I wouldn't have.
Preppy Princess 5103 chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
I loved this! Most fics have Trish and Mac forming an instant bond (my own indcluded) and it was very interesting reading a fic where there wasn't all this warm, gooey mother/daughter love instantly.
Manda chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
OMG! That was SUCH a great FF! To tell you the truth, I cried a little bit when Trish told Mac to call her Mom. Especially after what mac said about wanting it so badly.

Anyway, it was a really great fanfic and I really enjoyed it

-Manda
jen chapter 11 . 11/1/2005
very tactfull close to your story
tate.is.love chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
I really enjoyed your story. very good job!
Bedazzle Me chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
I know its a bit late...OK itss very late, but i was going through your profile and i came upon this story and i so i read it *Obviously* Oh shut up! Anyways, I really x10 love this! You are so totally my fave writer! *You go girl. Girl power!*
littledemonpixie chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
Oh rap! I ran out of Tissues! This was soo wonderful! I demand that you write more nad more stories and I can't wait for Till Death Does Us Part 3! Anywho you just keep typing furiously at those keys and I will continue to read!