Reviews for Best Friends
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
This story really touched me... However, I think you may have missed some points from Honker's point of view... For instance, when he moved back home, he was reunited with his family, found Christ, started singing in the choir (something unheard of before), realized that school was not everything (though he still plans on getting that bachelor's degree), and was finally "home." He knows how much he hurt Gos, but he knew he had to do this for himself. Along the way though, he may have found that he loved her as much as she loved him.
PhantomPhan chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Very well written, one of the few fics that manages to "make you think." The "And there’s this sudden gap between them..." line was really good/appropriate. Even though it was mainly emotions it never got boring, and it flowed nicely, great job.
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Aw. (sniff) This is an appropriately emotional story. I do feel bad for both Gos and Honker, but this is a pretty good short drama. Actually, I have an idea for a semi-sequel of this and, if you want to hear about it, E-mail me. I have a feeling you'd do a better job on the execution than me.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Aw! That was too sad. Very good. Awesomely good. But sad! Poor Honker and Gosalyn.