Reviews for Undercover Agent
Renavatio chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
That was a really good story. I have an idea for a character if you haven't used up your quota yet.

Her name is Alona Creo she is from Barcelona. She was one of the mutants who were extensively experimented on. Her main power is canine feral (wolf, think of the Blood and chocolate movie). But she also has an underlying power which she doesn't have very much control over, which is precognative psionics. Because she has very little control over it, she gets massive migraines when she gets the visions, and has nightmares over the gruesome ones. She is constantly on the run from the government agencies who want her powers.

Here are her stats:

long dark brunette hair

emerald green eyes

tan skin

5'7

athletic/toned

knows extensive martial arts, but has the grace of a trained dancer

If you don't want to use this character, tell me, cause I will.
aniki19 chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
well! tt ended quite abruptly...

hmm...not quite e ending i was expecting (where was all e seduction n other glory details n etc u hinted at? huh?*pouts*)but...beggars can't be choosers..huh?

great to know tt ur writing another story...can't wait for tt one...i'll be waiting for tt 1st chpt t review,o.k?

any more guest appearances for urs truly? (hint,hint)*winks*..well see ya soon,then!
zephy-mama chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
good chapter.

Glad Ivan didn't blow or wash you away, although he did a big path of damage in the Northeast too, not just at the coast...

I'd like a character! That's sounds like fun!

gelf
zephy-mama chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
good chapter.
goldstranger chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
I can't help but feel sad that this came to an end, but whoa what an ending!

A cure in the anti-virus very cool thing! I keep laughing at Shalimar's thoughts pertain to Brennan's behaviour luv yah chic!

Ohh a new team with new possibilities, very cool. The unlikely conversation at the end was good, but I like the message even more.

Can't wait for the next story!
goldstranger chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
Hey so glad your back with new chapters! Glad you survived the storm!

I so thought Dasi was gonna get away with infecting the others, see what happends when you've stopped reading for a while, I forgot there were six people in Sanctuary not five!

Nice with the details! look for me latah!
melodie568 chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
that was a great story i cant wait to read the dominion war can i be in your next story i could have the power of freezing time except for me and anybody im touching that would be cool i love this story thanks for writing. :)
Feline Feral chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
Awesome chapter. I luved this story. It doesn't matter if Mari getting Adam like that was unlikely it was great. Having the serum get rid of their expiration dates was a awesome idea. Keep up the amazing work,looking forward to our next story. I'd luv to be a character in it. :)

Catch ya on the flip side, Rosalie
melodie568 chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
really good i cant wait to read more of ur stories thanks for updating i love it :)
aniki19 chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
hmm...*frowns a little*

a little bit confused by e plot in this chpt but hey! it's way pass midnight..so i think i'm forgiven lol!

glad u made it alright especially with e hurricane...not really sure abt e details on tt one but am glad tt u n ur family r alright...i hope u still get ur electricity going coz i really missed reading ur story!

am flattered n humbled tt my itty bitty story made such an impact on ur plots but i do try to get my sick n twisted mind available to u sick n twisted ppl out there lol!
Feline Feral chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
I though Jesse was going to be the one poisoned. Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more. Keep up the excellent work. Hope everything is okay after Ivan.
Mom chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
Very interesting turn in story. I don't know if I have a favorite in this story. At this point, I only trust the baby! Everyone else iffy!
aniki19 chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
i quote..."It is a chemical, the bullets of the guns are dipped in it. And when fired at a mutant turns there powers against them, killing them in 72 hours. Normally it used to force a mutant to do what the Dominion wants."

lol! it sounds so familiar! but i guess it would be better here...i just hope jesse gts infected! lol!*evil grin*

sorry i haven't reviewd for so long but FF review button is so wack..e page kept insisting tt it cannot be displayed! anyway...keep up e excellent wrk!
Feline Feral chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
This was awesome chapter. Keep up the excellent work. Lookin forward to more. Should I be worried bout Jesse with talk of GX81 and bullets?

Catch ya on the flip side, Rosalie
Darkness of Death chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
its really good so far. please continue
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »