Reviews for Being Human
Rayni chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Ahahaha, this was great. It was fully of funny banter that made me laugh, and it was rooted in the plot of the game so well that it seemed to fill in a gap that the game didn't. You managed to deal with all the characters equally (something that people rarely attempt) and I loved what you did with all of them. Good job!
PrincessRibbon chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Aww, I love that last line! Too sweet! Great story!
Margaret chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Great story! Realistic characterization, rich details... and the stuff regarding Colette was presented sympathetically without being all sacchriney (sp?). I need to know what happened to her, of course. And love Presea too... she sounds like she's got a great backstory (and future, too).

And I do hope someone eventually smacked The Chosen.
nife chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Laughs*

That was awesome! Can't wait for whatever comes next!
Sabriel41 chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Excellent work with this; it's impressive how dead-on you've written all of the characters. As a sucker for little details, I've got more than enough to keep me happy here; Zelos' handkerchief with his initials on ALL the corners (and his unfortunate cologne)... Raine's shielding herself behind her scrolls, Genis and his spell-happy moments... Lloyd's banter and characteristic faith in his childhood friend...

Keep up the great work, and Cheers... I look forward to reading of their further adventures.

~Sabriel.
spellcoats chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Never mind the fact that this was dead-funny (because it was), I think you portrayed each of the characters very well. One has to wonder what it's like to get into Presea's head... Or Raine's, for that matter.

Very enjoyable. I hope to see more ToS fics by you!
Dracobolt chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
:D I love your stories! This was a good chapter. You did a good job with everyone's characters. Er, that's all I can think to say, except please update soon!
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
The Sarfiaccespell was a nice touch. LOL! The part at the end was pretty funny.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very good. Llyod being in shock from Colette hiting him was good. lol,Raine'ssneezing was pretty funny.
angel white chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
This chapter was awesome. I love how you balance humor with plot in this. Everything flows evenly too, so it makes for a good read.

Raine being allergic to Zelos' cologne? Hilarious! It warms one's heart to think of the smackdown that he is in for.. hehehe. :)

So they've escaped from the wolves, but of course it won't be a smooth road beyond the bridge. And poor little automated Presea.. Genis' reactions to her are pretty on the mark. She's cute, she's his age, and she's smart too! Too bad she's not herself. ;)

That's all for now, but I'm really glad you updated!
Urby chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
One word: Masterful.

Wow, you need to update more often. People are eating this up.
angel white chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Hee! This was pretty funny. Granted I can't stand Lloyd or Colette, but the humor with Raine and the others has me giggling. And alas, a cliffhanger.
Omakase Shimasu chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
I've got nothing to add, seeing that all your other reviewers have said it all: a perfect story, a perfect style of writing, perfect ICness and perfect interaction, now get to the updates, you!

I love your Zelos, more Zelos next chapter, please! _

Bye now~

Kase
DreadedWave chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
_ This is quite a well-written story. Somehow, you've managed to blend the right amount of humorous situations, serious moments, and in-character personas. I particularly enjoy Presea. Though she is a bit of a chatterbox in your fic, you've managed to capture her personality (or lack thereof) And Genis' responses to her comments perfectly. Raine's vendetta against Tethe'alla vegetation is beautiful as well.

Your voice is clever, friendly, and equipped with a nice vocabulary. Please continue your story.
FireEdge chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Fantastic chapter. Very action-packed and no grammer/spelling errors that I could pick up! Good job, and continue soon.