Reviews for Grey Rainbow
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i love this alot they both are really happy with one another _
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
That was perfect. *grins* Yeah, it was. It was an embodiment of a completely satisfying Seto/Tea. And the Starian Princess greatly appreciates you and your wonderfully well-written fanfiction for making her night.
Gauri92 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
hi, i no this is coming very late, but i just read ur fic, luved it and want u 2 post it under the seto/anzu section. it'll b easier 2 find and can b read by ppl who just want 2 read seto/anzu fics.
Enya chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Oh that is beautiful! So wonderfully articulate and descriptive! Although, I wish it would be longer _ Great fic!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I loved it! It was very beautiful. :)
Mamono chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Dang! That is some great writing! Kysra, how could you possibly doubt this story? I adore it! It explains the love so eloquently - I really admire it!

They got married! *coughs* Excuse me while I go squeal and giggle and eat chocolate. Seriously, I love this.

The wording and vocabulary was awesome! Very nicely done, it certianly impressed me. Definately going on my favorites - it's wonderful!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
::melts:: Aw! I only have another minute on the computer, so I can't go into the spiel I wish I could, but this was GREAT. It was really sweet- not to mention, Seto's thoughts were really realistic. There was a short speech (rant) given by Yugi in my answer to the same challenge that superficially started to cover Tea and Seto's relationship- how he needs her, and she needs to be needed. In this fic, it feels like you took that underlying concept of *all* Tea/Seto fics and expanded on it, filling out their relationship and giving it depth, passion, and meaning. Incredible, is all I can say.

I loved two parts above all the general lovingness of this- where Seto talks about Tea's 'poetry in action', and where he makes brief reference to what happened on the rooftop in Duelist Kingdom. The whole thing was fabulous, really.

Ciao!

DSF
Peneia Teke chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Aw! That was really good! It was cute, sweet, and really deep. I just love the way you right! Keep writing 'em and i'll keep reading 'em.