Reviews for Never Look Back
Katerina Petrova Salvatore chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
love it! ] please update!
1naomi chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
Great story ..You have a wonderful talent don't let it slip away
oink18 chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
i really like the story line but there are so many typos in this that i kept on getting confused. there was a mention of a tyler but i think u meant timothy. and there were times when u wanted to say something really deep and meaningful but it was recked coz of the typos. it was just really stupid having to read it and not understand some parts. i got really annoyed.
kursk chapter 10 . 10/23/2005
Great chapter, Im glad that SS finally started making amends.

I think that you should definitively write a sequel instead of a prequel, showing their lives together, hopefully with SS together again.

Write more soon.
controversy-queen chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
You posted Your Gilmore Girls Chapter on this Story...
nefftys chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
this chapter isnt from this story, is about GG
Lavender-ia chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
I meant the prequel/sequel, obviously.
Lavender-ia chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
I think this must be from one of your Gilmore Girls fan fics.

So does this mean you don't have the next chapter for this story? Because I really love it.

So update soon. But with the real chapter this time!

UPDATE!
liza chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
um i think that you added a chapter from one of your other stories to this story.
June.Louise chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
good thing going
bea chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Can't believe I only just found this story. It's awesome! You write both future Seth and Summer really well. I'd love to see a sequal if you're still writing- a visit to Sandy and Kirsten would be great, or even just a fic about seeing how Seth fits into Summer and Brynn's day-to-day life.

Again great story and apologies for the very delayed review, and hope to see a prequal/sequal soon...
Mernie chapter 10 . 1/21/2005
I know you finished this a long time ago,and it might be you don't actually check up on the reviews anymore,but I still wanna say; This was an amazing fic!I'm really earger to see what happens next,with Summer/Seth/Brynn..so I'm hoping you will write a sequel..I'd love to read about their trip to Cali..actually I'd love to read anything with this,you are an amazing writer! Thanks for writing this story,and I truly hope you'll write a sequal to it
Im not home chapter 10 . 1/3/2005
This is good keep it up
controversy-queen chapter 10 . 12/20/2004
i like it...a prequel/sequel would be great wow
LittleBookOfCalm chapter 10 . 10/5/2004