Reviews for Bent But Not Broken
ClanMcCloud chapter 2 . 10/15/2019
Sesshomaru's two-headed dragon's name is spelled "Ah-Un", not "Ahun".
ClanMcCloud chapter 2 . 10/15/2019
It was Sesshomaru's LEFT ARM, NOT HIS RIGHT ARM, that Inuyasha severed.
madmiko chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
I still don't understand why Kagome is going home instead of training her powers with Kaede. And I don't understand why Kaede helped her get away from Inuyasha to go home. He even said to Kaede that his brother is still after her. If she's not going to do any training, which would benefit all of them in their fight against Naraku, then why doesn't Inuyasha just take her home, where she is safe from Sesshoumaru, and bring her back when he's ready? If he goes and gets her to bring her back, she wouldn't be any more vulnerable than she is in the village. And why would Kaede and Shippou leave before she actually jumped down the well? I do think it was very devious of Sesshoumaru to manipulate rin so she was helping him without even knowing it.
madmiko chapter 3 . 10/15/2019
Hmmm. So, Sango and Miroku left, but Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippou stayed, but Inuyasha couldn't thi8nk of a reason to tell her? Why didn't he just tell her he thinks she needs to learn how to access and control her powers better? Apparently, she ISN'T doing anything with Kaede while she's there. And then when Sesshoumaru learns she will going to the well sometime in the next two days so he can grab her, he goes home instead of waiting? I am definitely a little confused by their actions in this chapter.
madmiko chapter 2 . 10/15/2019
I really liked the way Miroku came out to talk to Inuyasha. I'm so glad you are writing him as more than a buffoon who keeps getting slapped. I also like the idea that Kaede is actually trying to teach Kagome about her powers, and not just teaching her about plants. I would think Miroku could help her with her spiritual powers, too. Sango should definitely teach her to defend herself, too. It never did make any sense to me why they would not have tried to train her to boost her powers. Sesshoumaru's curiosity and motivation seem very in-character to me. Moving on!
madmiko chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
This is a great beginning! Your writing flows smoothly and the premise of the story is different enough to keep me moving right along to the next chapter. Good stuff!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Old old holy shite
Rouge Vulpes chapter 20 . 2/20/2018
Love the story! Great plot and well written!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2017
Love the plot but I hate it when Kagome says keh like Inuyasha. A phrase she could have used was humph.
gamersweetheart chapter 20 . 1/4/2017
Cute. Loved it
gamersweetheart chapter 19 . 1/4/2017
I really need to go to bed but your story is too good to put down
gamersweetheart chapter 18 . 1/4/2017
gamersweetheart chapter 17 . 1/4/2017
Well one down one to go (if you don't count the puppet)
gamersweetheart chapter 16 . 1/4/2017
The brothers are finally working together! Kinda
gamersweetheart chapter 15 . 1/4/2017