Reviews for A very complicated life for a child
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 12 . 2/18
Loved this story! I liked that it didn't end in canon
ALL these teenagers are VILE. Poor harry.
I can't help noticing that Dumbes and co haven't made sure that harry has had something to eat, nor have they checked him over to make sure he is ok after his apparent time travel; if they had done so they would have discovered his bruised arm. Typical of McGonagall that she hasn't issued instructions about harry's bedtime nor advised about teeth cleaning and making sure harry knows where the bathroom is. I don't blame the teenagers as they won't have a clue about looking after a little boy but the adults? Sheesh! And btw i'm surprised all these teenage wizards know what harry is talking about when he talks about a car crash - no cars in wizard land. And what vile boys james and sirius are!
It was really hard reading about the dursleys awful treatment of a four/five year old. I'm glad we're off to the past now.
Prabhleen Arora chapter 12 . 5/29/2019
This is so amazing
Loved it
gginsc chapter 12 . 5/11/2019
The last chapter was a bit confusing, but I think I got it. Lily and James sent Harry back to the past to warn themselves to be careful. Harry originally went to the past after living with the Dursleys. Lily and James survived 1981 and sent Harry back in order to make sure they were warned by the Harry who lived with the Dursleys after telling their Harry to lie about living with the Dursleys. This avoided a conflict with the timeline.
jmw03u chapter 12 . 12/7/2018
Such a great story! I think 5 year old Harry is adorable. I love his interactions with Lily and James. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2018
I'm really confused about the end of the story but I like how Harry gets to stay with his parents.
katiek121 chapter 12 . 1/2/2018
I enjoyed reading this story! It had a perfect ending.
lesbiansassemble chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Fantastic story!
lesbiansassemble chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
OMG! Harry was hit! That was so unexpected :O
lesbiansassemble chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
So so so cute 3 I love that they are starting to like harry a little now.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
Love it. I'm wondering if the stranger was a future Harry since he had James' cloak.
SPECKto Patronum chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
Really, really, really sweet. Love it
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I love this story. It's so cute and made me cry at the end, and trust me, that's not an easy thing to do!