Reviews for untitled for now, anyway
Nightshade chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Great start! I like how you managed to keep all the characters in, well, character XD. The only thing that bothered me was the fourth sentence seemed to run on a bit. Other then that everything's great!

p.s Its amusing for me, since my friends and I once did I skit to this book and I was Two-Bit lol. Actually in this fic I noticed some similarities between us XD.
Hatake Kakashi chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
Nyah! The start of this chapter was really good, but it wasn't that good towards the end. But I enjoyed reading the front part, because the characters were in context and the description and everything was just right. That part was brill.
Hatake Kakashi chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
Hoo boy...an evil cliffy!

The words 'guys' and 'girl' was used over abundantly, but other than that, it was a good chapter.

Nice impact on the reader and yeah, that about sums it. Sorry about your Chinese. That one was tough, except for the comprehension.
dionne chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
Please don't put Soda and Sandy together. Blech.

*Die Sandy die* ...

Ha ha ha...
desert-girl chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
This was very good...I liked how you dealt with all of their emotions over going to the graves. Hope you can write more soon - good luck with school!
hotchickbabe24 chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
OMG OMG! EXCELLENT STORY REALLY GOOD. Know what would be good. IF you put sandy in the story and soda and she get back together. Did you do that in chapter 4 my computers acting up so I can't really do anything until my friend fixes it. But when she does I'll read chapter 4 and leave a review. Hopefully you'll have more chapters up by then. Cool story.

If it isn't in chapter 4 could U put sandy and soda back together? please? but it's your story it's just my opinin. OH by the way

cherry was a llittle strange Bye.
bookwormgrl chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
LOve the story! Please please please please put soda and sandy back together. PLease, please with a cherry on top. Oh also great impreesinm on two-bit he is funny. Great job. Cherry was a little strange but still it's a great story. Update real soon! Like really really really soon. Great story!

P.s. Sorry about the test
Sodapop's1gurl chapter 4 . 8/17/2004
Great chapter! I think that Soda and Sandy shouldn't be together. You should make it Soda's choice not to be together because he should be over her. In the book Pony is 14 so about 1 year should've gone by and he should've gotten over her. Update real soon!
Arantxa chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
I really like this story, i hope you will go on with it
kakashi chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
That was so mean...nyah! Stupid Gerry...

Apparently, you do not have the 'right of speech' as you so often dub it because you're in Singapore, not the US of A. Grow up gal.

Secondly, can't I just be honoured that you put me on your damn bio and forget the stupid marriage facts? Nyah... If this goes on, I shall be forced to take legal action against you and your unjustified actions.

For the story: Pretty short, don't ya think? I don't think that Soda would have been so shiu bian about answering that question. I think that the story is pretty well written in general, but rahter fast paced. Actually, there's nothing wrong with fast paced, since the outsiders is fast paced and takes place within the space of a few days. The reason why it is able to stretch over a hundred over pages is because it is filled with description. But it is good description , so the readers enjoy it instead of feeling bored.

In conclusion, I think that you should add a little more description, maybe some more feelings or reaction or what the others think. For example, since it is in Ponyboy's point of view, you can't make Sodapop talk about his feelings, but you could, based on Sodapop's reaction, tell what Ponyboy thinks his bro is feeling and what he thinks of the situation in general. Just a suggestion.

After all, the book is filled with just as much of Ponyboy's thoughts, meaning that he often has his own private thoughts to homself, as there is description and about the events.

By the way, get the married thing off your bio, or be prepared tosee me in court. Get a lawyer.

And have a nice day. :P
Hatake Kakashi chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
NYAH!

I demand that you take out the part of the bio where you say that I am married to so and so. IMMEDIATELY!

You know that I know that you know who I am...

That is so defamatory... :(

About your story...nya...characters a little OOC to me...just a little...and some of the language not really what I think they would use. Nyah.

Quite well written...good language...nya...saa...I sorta like it... :P
Jeannie chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Hi,

I like your story, and the fact that it takes place after the book. Please keep up the good work. Thank you.

Jeannie
desert-girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This is a really good start. I like the way you're writing it... Pony seems very in character. I'm looking forward to more.
Jessie13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Great story so far. Please update it soon.
Jorjor chapter 1 . 8/1/2004