Reviews for The one to give
Another 1 of your amazing fictions..
1 thing that i appreciate about you is that you respect ross. Most of the writers out here practically worship rachel. Quite understandable given that most of them are die hard Aniston fans.. and it shows in their fictions too. Everything that gets messed up in their stories is due to something ross did.
So it is a pleasant change to see Rachel guilty for once. And this was a wholehearted guilty.
At one point, i practically felt like slapping her (i really did when she taunted ross saying mike wasn't his kid) but, oh well, i too am an Aniston fan... ;)
Criticism? : well spelling mistakes here and there, no biggie. I am here to read a story not grade english exams so.. what matters to me is the plot and the dialogues which you write perfectly in line with the characters of the show, which makes even easier to picture them actually saying it. And that is the main purpose of the fanfictions.
Well i love ross and rachel. And so, i am a big big fan of yours. Wish you kept writing you whole life giving us more such amazing stories.
Another 1 of your amazing fictions..
1 thing that i appreciate about you is that you respect ross. Most of the writers out here practically worship rachel. Quite understandable given that most of them are die hard Aniston fans.. and it shows in their fictions too. Everything that gets messed 7p in their stories is due to something ross did.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
U R GREAT!CONGRATS BEST FIC IVE EVER READ! IM SO SAD BC ITS OVER
Erica546 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Hi I started reading it today, Im from Rio, I cant stop reading, congrat really good writer!It breaks my heart that they broke up in ur fanfic, but I know that with Ross and Rachel, its never off the table...Lets see...I hope they get together at the end
monbonbing chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
just found this and I LOVE IT. so adorable, I could hardly stop reading it! I loved the twist when Ross wasn't the father and how it was really close to the end and you weren't sure if they were getting back together and that the gang was back together again!:) LOVE.
JulietHouse chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Oh my god, I'm surprised about how much this story reminds me of my own life! I lived in Brazil for three years and while we were there my parents got divorced! It's an amizing story, just a bit sad...
Riley-Ann chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
Hey, you write a great storie, I love it to read! Greetings from Vienna, Riley-Ann
theGellers chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
Oh my gosh where do I begin?I just read 23 chapters straight I was so hooked I cudnt even skip a beat2leave a review after chapters but just starting at chapter 1 I absolutely love your portrayal of ross and rachel its so real and the way u depict everything just sucks you into this whole friends world which I've missed so much u hv the skill of setting up the smallest yet important action case in point the way you made rachel notice the 'new' different fruit that for me alone was powerful in that it gave us a sense of how in the past she was against accepting and adjusting to the idea of rio their whole family mike n ella was so adorable the interaction was brilliantly put and2b honest its a shame that you no longer updating or posting new material I would love to contact u 4 any other ross and rachel stories u have because u have a gift and I wouldn't want u wasting any of it please make a return I'm begging this story all in all was just amazing!the whole storyline with mike n ross the whole dance between ross and rachel I cannot get over it I'm probably babbling but I'm just inlove with this I sincerely hope u get to read my review because I have so much more 2 share you talent is extraordinary I've just been blown away I could read all ur stories over and over!ok ill stop now thank u I might be 7 years 2late bt this story all ur stories are legend!epic I tell ya :)
theGellers chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
Caskettfan723 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
amazing first chapter :D
Jamfan2000 chapter 23 . 9/26/2007
aww this was such a great story, i loveed it! great job! :) oxoxx
WaxineRFL chapter 23 . 10/19/2006
Great stuff Tina! Oh so entertaining. I read the whole fic in one sitting. Ross and Rachel always have so much passion between them, wether they're fighting or making up, and you write that beautifully. Thanks. :)
rachgreengeller chapter 22 . 5/1/2006
i must have missed this and yay a happy ending i have loved this au ross and rachel story. i have to say thanks for when you review my stories . and i loved that you used the this is it from the finale...you always know how to make our couple even more romantic and also thanks for saying the sweet things when you read the one he hurt... so muchas gracias.. un poco espanol
PrInCeSs4lIfE chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
veri good story...I love your writing and it makes me want to visit Brazil
happyreader chapter 21 . 11/2/2004
cool! keep da stories coming